+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

saani

Jul 29, 2017
Yesterday i sent email to Cambridge regarding delay in EOR. That’s the reply i got today morning

Thanks for contacting us.

We're not involved in the results enquiry process I'm afraid, so I can't give you a specific update on your request for a re-mark. This is something that you will need to check with your test centre and if necessary, they will need to chase it up for you.

Your centre will have sent off the papers that need re-marking to the Head Office of the British Council, and it's there that the papers will be re-marked, by Senior Examiners.

The centre will have had to send your test materials by a traceable method of postage (courier, usually) so if you contact your centre they can check to make sure that your test materials have arrived for re-marking and they should chase this up directly with the British Council Head Office, if need be.

Best wishes

Saul
Saul Carey | Helpdesk Analyst

Find help and answers to FAQs online at our support websites:

[Q57R0D-370Q]

Reactions: Emmemm07

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Yesterday i sent email to Cambridge regarding delay in EOR. That’s the reply i got today morning

We're not involved in the results enquiry process I'm afraid, so I can't give you a specific update on your request for a re-mark. This is something that you will need to check with your test centre and if necessary, they will need to chase it up for you.

Your centre will have sent off the papers that need re-marking to the Head Office of the British Council, and it's there that the papers will be re-marked, by Senior Examiners.

The centre will have had to send your test materials by a traceable method of postage (courier, usually) so if you contact your centre they can check to make sure that your test materials have arrived for re-marking and they should chase this up directly with the British Council Head Office, if need be.

Best wishes

Saul

[Q57R0D-370Q]
This clearly states they are not involved anywhere in EOR. Hence, it’s of no use contacting them.

Reactions: iamhammad

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
What about the center for tracking the EOR? Will they give us number to track it?
That’s just to check whether they received your documents. If you got a message that means they received, if not, email them and ask they will let you know. Email address available on EOR form.

Apart from that it’s of no use.

saani

Jul 29, 2017
That’s just to check whether they received your documents. If you got a message that means they received, if not, email them and ask they will let you know. Email address available on EOR form.

Apart from that it’s of no use.
I submitted my EOR form personally in my center. So there is no use of it. So We can’t track our EOR ,whether they have sent to uk or not?

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
I submitted my EOR form personally in my center. So there is no use of it. So We can’t track our EOR ,whether they have sent to uk or not?
I doubt if they actually send to UK. In any case even if it’s sent they would say same standard reply it’s under investigation. So no use of contacting them. Even complaints don’t work as process is not transparent at all.

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
I spoke with a friend of a friend today who had previously worked with the British Council exam centre.
She told me that they don't send EOR to UK. They send it to the exam head office.
She also mentioned that If its countries like Bangladesh or Sri Lanka, they send it to New Delhi.
It almost broke my heart the amount of lies we are told. She said the only reason why it could probably be delayed is because they could be dealing with too many EOR's.

Incomerinca

Dec 9, 2017
NOC Code......

Best wishes

Saul

[Q57R0D-370Q]
@saani .. Sorry to hear that it turned out in negative for you. i also sent a reminder email after not getting response from them and received below response from Cambridge. :

Janna Kal (Cambridge English)

8 Feb, 09:22 GMT

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to me and apologies for not getting back to you sooner.

I will forward the information you have provided to the regional management team and I will let you know when I hear back from them.

Kind regards,
Janna

Janna Kal | Senior Helpdesk Analyst

7 Feb, 19:29 GMT

Hi Janna,

Hope my previous email found you well.

This is just a follow-up note regarding escalation at British Council end as correspondence has been attached in earlier email.

However, I fully understand that Cambridge has no role in my EOR request with partner organisation but an escalation from Cambridge team would surely make a difference and hopefully end postponement of result.

Please reach out to me in case of any further details required from my end.

Incomerinca

Dec 9, 2017
NOC Code......
I spoke with a friend of a friend today who had previously worked with the British Council exam centre.
She told me that they don't send EOR to UK. They send it to the exam head office.
She also mentioned that If its countries like Bangladesh or Sri Lanka, they send it to New Delhi.
It almost broke my heart the amount of lies we are told. She said the only reason why it could probably be delayed is because they could be dealing with too many EOR's.
They are purely deceiving us or probably their intra-team communication is inadequate as they are not able to get an update in 6 days..!!! Following is their response for my multiple reminders asking about escalation matrix. No mention of supervisor email/telephone. I guess our last resort would be tweeting to Alan Gemmell OBE, India Head of British council :

IN BOM1 ExamsFeedback (British Council)
10:44 (13 hours ago)

to me

Dear,

Further to your email regarding revaluation score card, we wish to inform you that as soon as we receive any update from the team, we will contact you immediately.

We appreciate your patience in this regards.

For any further clarifications please feel free to contact us. We are available to assist you from Monday to Saturday between 9:00am to 6:00pm on our number 0120-4569000/ 6684353.

Thanks & Regards,

Rohit Joshi | Exams Customer Service Manager | Examinations Services

BC Examinations and English Services India Pvt Ltd | One Horizon Centre | 6th Floor | Golf Course road | Sector – 43 | DLF Phase – V | Gurgaon | 122002 | India

T: 0120-4569000/ 6684353| E: ExamsFeedback@britishcouncil.org |

www.britishcouncil.in

British Council India | UKIndia2017 celebrate connect inspire

Incomerinca

Dec 9, 2017
NOC Code......
I guess British Council has withheld results for 20th Jan IELTS also as understood from IVR while phoning them... Only God can save us now..!! :mad:

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
I guess British Council has withheld results for 20th Jan IELTS also as understood from IVR while phoning them... Only God can save us now..!! :mad:
Yes. Even feb 1 results will be withheld. This will continue for at least two months. Result of enjoying Christmas and new year.

Incomerinca

Dec 9, 2017
NOC Code......
Yes. Even feb 1 results will be withheld. This will continue for at least two months. Result of enjoying Christmas and new year.
o_Oo_O
If they continue do this with recent IELTS then what shall we expect about backlogs..!!
:mad::mad:

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
o_Oo_O
If they continue do this with recent IELTS then what shall we expect about backlogs..!!
:mad::mad:
To my surprise, very few to none got results for 20 jan. Even their next update date which was today they sent mail about revised date to additional 10 days. Now I am afraid they don’t do that to us again.

At the start

Feb 2, 2018
To my surprise, very few to none got results for 20 jan. Even their next update date which was today they sent mail about revised date to additional 10 days. Now I am afraid they don’t do that to us again.
Yes we got mail stating that next update will be on 19 feb and doesn’t know if it would delay further

We are not getting our results so idk what is happening about EOR

YES BRITISH LEFT BUT WE ARE STILL ON MERCY FROM THEM[/QUOTE]

Incomerinca

Dec 9, 2017
NOC Code......
I got a chance to speak to BC regional manager, Mr. Rohit ( with whom I am corresponding via email ) and he said that they are facing some technical issues and trying really hard to resolve it ASAP. Next update will be available in a week or they will call me immediately once any update available.

Sad and most annoying part is we can't use our original score if some PNP opens up.. :mad: