+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
BC guys are pathetic. They always give standard reply. If you are working on it why don’t you have dates for EOR results. Loosing my patience now.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
I applied for EOR on 5th Jan for my Dec 16th test. Still no updates, I think they will send in March.
Well, if it’s IDP you will get it for sure.
If you applied through BC then be prepared for at least additional month delay apart from 10 weeks wait. Entire system is running late and lot of delays going on. EOR is least priority so there is a chance you get results by April or mid May. Me and few of my friends applied in October and our results got delayed to March. So you can imagine there’s some problem over there. Good luck!

Gourav Sareen

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Well, if it’s IDP you will get it for sure.
If you applied through BC then be prepared for at least additional month delay apart from 10 weeks wait. Entire system is running late and lot of delays going on. EOR is least priority so there is a chance you get results by April or mid May. Me and few of my friends applied in October and our results got delayed to March. So you can imagine there’s some problem over there. Good luck!
Thanks. Mine is with BC.I know as I did request EOR for one of my previous EXAM with BC and I got results after 5 months with no scores changed. That was very frustrating but we can't do anything rather than writing it again. Though I have scheduled again on Feb10 but with IDP this time. Already given 5 times with BC but every time .5 short in writing. This is BUSINESS what these guys are doing with us.

Incomerinca

Dec 9, 2017
NOC Code......
@Micky345, @Emmemm07, @Gourav Sareen and others,

Guys, please raise request with Cambridge on following link. I have raised a complaint and got a reply from Cambridge. As they clearly stated that EOR related queries are handled by respective exam authorities (IDP/BC) but they requested my correspondence with BC team and assured me that they will escalate case to BC regional management team. One of a candidate guided me and it actually worked at least they come to know about our struggle. I am also giving your reference to customer executive in my communication with Cambridge but it would be great if you also raise a request to cement my story.

https://support.cambridgeenglish.org/hc/en-gb/requests/new

Reactions: Emmemm07

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018

Guys, please raise request with Cambridge on following link. I have raised a complaint and got a reply from Cambridge. As they clearly stated that EOR related queries are handled by respective exam authorities (IDP/BC) but they requested my correspondence with BC team and assured me that they will escalate case to BC regional management team. One of a candidate guided me and it actually worked at least they come to know about our struggle. I am also giving your reference to customer executive in my communication with Cambridge but it would be great if you also raise a request to cement my story.

https://support.cambridgeenglish.org/hc/en-gb/requests/new[/QUOTE

Thank you so much ! I’ll do this immediately.

Reactions: Incomerinca

Gourav Sareen

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017

Thank You for the update!!

Reactions: Incomerinca

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017

What was their reply? How did you give reference? Thanks for info will give it a try

lincy

Star Member
Oct 20, 2017
Same here I applied for eor 10 th jan for 16th dec test. I called up BC they said revaluation process started on 16th jan and only three weeks have been completed. It might take 10 weeks for the results to arrive

Hi,

From where did you appear for Test. I also appeared on 16th Dec. And applied for EOR on 13th Jan 2018. No updates.

Incomerinca

Dec 9, 2017
NOC Code......
What was their reply? How did you give reference? Thanks for info will give it a try
Cambridge team have stated clearly that testing centers are administered by IDP/BC but centers should have escalation matrix and a formal complaint procedure. They also asked me to provide my correspondence copies with BC so that they can forward it to BC Regional Management Team. I went down and mentioned that there are more candidates like me who are in same situation as they applied for EOR since Nov 2017.

Today morning I have also sent reminder email to BC Exams Feedback team and Mr. Rohit (Exams Customer Service Manager) replied to me saying they are looking in to it and shall reply me once he receive any update from concerned team.

Let's hope.. It's better than nothing. At least we can try to make our voices heard.

saani

Jul 29, 2017
Cambridge team have stated clearly that testing centers are administered by IDP/BC but centers should have escalation matrix and a formal complaint procedure. They also asked me to provide my correspondence copies with BC so that they can forward it to BC Regional Management Team. I went down and mentioned that there are more candidates like me who are in same situation as they applied for EOR since Nov 2017.

Today morning I have also sent reminder email to BC Exams Feedback team and Mr. Rohit (Exams Customer Service Manager) replied to me saying they are looking in to it and shall reply me once he receive any update from concerned team.

Let's hope.. It's better than nothing. At least we can try to make our voices heard.
Done.. don’t know they ll take action or not. But atleast we are trying our best.. wish u luck for EOR