+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
I received an email today from the BC with a PDF attachment of the outcome of the EOR :( i feel devastated.
It says:
Writing The band score awarded for this module has remained unchanged.

After 9 stressful weeks of waiting. that was the outcome of the EOR :(
I can imagine how heartbreaking it must've been for you! :(

Reactions: hammoda4ever

hammoda4ever

Jan 21, 2018
Same here.. :(:(:(
I will book IELTS with IDP in Canadian University Dubai on the 10th of February. How about you?
It is not enough time for preparation (9 days) but if i miss this date then the next exam will be held on the 10th of March which is very far. No more BC for me, IDP this time.

Smartleo

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
I will book IELTS with IDP in Canadian University Dubai on the 10th of February. How about you?
It is not enough time for preparation (9 days) but if i miss this date then the next exam will be held on the 10th of March which is very far. No more BC for me, IDP this time.
Yesterday, my husband already booked an exam for me with IDP on 10th of Feb.
Yea, I know 9 days are not enough and the other date is too far. :(
I am really worried and don't know where and what to prepare from to get 7 in writing.

hammoda4ever

Jan 21, 2018
Yesterday, my husband already booked an exam for me with IDP on 10th of Feb.
Yea, I know 9 days are not enough and the other date is too far. :(
I am really worried and don't know where and what to prepare from to get 7 in writing.
I have the same thoughts, only writing on my mind. I will only study writing for 9 days, and prepare for speaking only the day before. I believe in this case the speaking will be on the 17th of February.

I am a bit lost too and don't know where to begin. Back to the drawing board. But don't worry, just keep watching a lot of youtube videos daily and practice writing daily. Print this official IELTS writing paper: http://www.51ielts.com.au/jeffrey/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/new-IELTS-writing-answer-sheet.pdf
and keep practicing for 9 days.
I will also book for the 10th of March after this exam. The 10th of February should be good a good warm up :) Keep the spirit up and band 7 in writing (and speaking) will happen!

Smartleo

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
Th
I have the same thoughts, only writing on my mind. I will only study writing for 9 days, and prepare for speaking only the day before. I believe in this case the speaking will be on the 17th of February.

I am a bit lost too and don't know where to begin. Back to the drawing board. But don't worry, just keep watching a lot of youtube videos daily and practice writing daily. Print this official IELTS writing paper: http://www.51ielts.com.au/jeffrey/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/new-IELTS-writing-answer-sheet.pdf
and keep practicing for 9 days.
I will also book for the 10th of March after this exam. The 10th of February should be good a good warm up :) Keep the spirit up and band 7 in writing (and speaking) will happen!
Thank you so much. In sha Allah, will make up this time. All the best to you too.
Btw, why the speaking will be on 17th of February for this time?

Last edited:
Reactions: hammoda4ever

hammoda4ever

Jan 21, 2018
Th

Thank you so much. In sha Allah, will make up this time. All the best to you too.
Btw, why the speaking will be on 17th of February for this time?
Thank you and all the best of luck for you as well and everyone in this forum :)
It has to be on a Saturday right? And i believe it can't be on the same day as the written exam, can it? And it can't be the Saturday before the exam which is the 3rd of February. So the only logical date should be 17th (the Saturday after the exam takes place). I am not sure though, this is my own expectation.

Smartleo

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
Thank you and all the best of luck for you as well and everyone in this forum :)
It has to be on a Saturday right? And i believe it can't be on the same day as the written exam, can it? And it can't be the Saturday before the exam which is the 3rd of February. So the only logical date should be 17th (the Saturday after the exam takes place). I am not sure though, this is my own expectation.
Well, last time my speaking test was on Friday and written on Saturday. I think it should be the same this time too. A week gap doesn't make sense. Let's see, I am not sure even.

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
Got a sms today morning.
Dear Candidate,

This is to inform you that there is delay in results for Enquiry on Results (EOR). We will share next update on 26th Feb, 2018.

Regards,
British Council

They are really testing my patience ! Nearly a month more! What the hell do these guys do !

Incomerinca

Dec 9, 2017
NOC Code......
Got a sms today morning.
Dear Candidate,

This is to inform you that there is delay in results for Enquiry on Results (EOR). We will share next update on 26th Feb, 2018.

Regards,
British Council

They are really testing my patience ! Nearly a month more! What the hell do these guys do !
Same message received...!! I have scolded them on call till half an hour. I don't know what this guys are up to..!!! :mad:

Incomerinca

Dec 9, 2017
NOC Code......