+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Smartleo

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
I called again today the BC, the customer care representative told me since the BC already contacted me and promised that the result will be available this week then it will be available this week. He added, i should have no doubt. The tension is killing me, i hope the result is revised after all this rollercoaster of a ride.
Seriously, I'm also very worried. Just praying things turn out good.
It's already wednesday, don't know when their 'THIS WEEK' is going to come.:mad::mad:

hammoda4ever

Jan 21, 2018
Seriously, I'm also very worried. Just praying things turn out good.
It's already wednesday, don't know when their 'THIS WEEK' is going to come.:mad::mad:
I received an email today from the BC with a PDF attachment of the outcome of the EOR :( i feel devastated.
It says:
Writing The band score awarded for this module has remained unchanged.

After 9 stressful weeks of waiting. that was the outcome of the EOR :(

Taimursh

Jan 16, 2018
I believe that success rate of any change in remarking is better in IDP as compare to BC. What you guys suggest?
If we consider that both adopt the same procedure then why one takes max 4 weeks while other more than 10 weeks.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Are they really checking it or keeping it in their drawers. When we call them that time may be they are sending same results back. God knows how are they doing this. Feeling hopeless :(

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
I believe that success rate of any change in remarking is better in IDP as compare to BC. What you guys suggest?
If we consider that both adopt the same procedure then why one takes max 4 weeks while other more than 10 weeks.
IDP is better in all respects. They are quick with results and on schedule. Even their reval results are way quicker and positive than BC.

saani

Jul 29, 2017
Are they really checking it or keeping it in their drawers. When we call them that time may be they are sending same results back. God knows how are they doing this. Feeling hopeless :(
Ya u r rite.. dats my concern aswell. They are rechecking our results or not

gougreat

Jan 17, 2018
Canada
For all those who feel IDP is faster ,
My score for dec 2 exam on idp was LRWS : 8,8.5,6.5,7..
previously on apr 2017 british council i scored 8.5,8,7,6.5 .
Then May2017 BC i scored 8 7 6.5 7 .

I applied on 19 th dec 2017 from idp toronto canada for the dec 2nd exam. They initially said it wil take 2 weeks to 4 weeks . When i called in 5 th week they said it wil be upto 6 weeks . When i called yesterday they didnt pick the call for continuous 6 times , then once they picked and said its expected any day and not to call them anymore . Its 7 th week and i think im the only person who is getting deleyaed even by idp .

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
Hi All,
I applied for EOR Dec 18,2017 for writing 6.5
Got a response from IDP on Jan 17,2018
Writing increased from 6.5 to 7.0
LRSW now 8.5,7.5,7.5,7
CRS increased to 453
Recieved ITA: 24th Jan,2018

Goodluck to everyone.
Congratulations!

Incomerinca

Dec 9, 2017
NOC Code......
New Update : I called them to know status of my application as my 8 weeks are over and reply is as follow : " Sir, now due to high remark application rate, BC is taking full 10 weeks to complete process. After 10 weeks , we will be able to give you an update. As of now it is in process, please call back on or after 15th February or you can expect new results to get delivered by or after 25th February. " :mad:o_O

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
New Update : I called them to know status of my application as my 8 weeks are over and reply is as follow : " Sir, now due to high remark application rate, BC is taking full 10 weeks to complete process. After 10 weeks , we will be able to give you an update. As of now it is in process, please call back on or after 15th February or you can expect new results to get delivered by or after 25th February. " :mad:o_O
You know I called them too today.
They said that the result declaration period of 8-10 weeks starts from the day your result reaches Head Office. Apparently my documents were received by HO on 12th Dec 2017.
Now the updated timeline they have given me is from 9th feb to 20th Feb. I don’t understand how they cook up new stories every time someone calls them!

Last edited: