+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

hammoda4ever

Jan 21, 2018
In sha Allah..
Not yet. I called them now and she told me she will get back to me soon.
Hello, no news yet from the BC :( I hope at the end of all this anticipation, the result will be adjusted and the whole experience will be worth it. Did you get any update?

Smartleo

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
Hello, no news yet from the BC :( I hope at the end of all this anticipation, the result will be adjusted and the whole experience will be worth it. Did you get any update?
Yea hopefully...
I received call from BC on sunday when I just called them twice and said I am not gonna hang up the phone until I receive any clear answer. after arguing with them, they were like, this is the week when the result will be announced. Now let's see if they are just making us fool or what.

I am gonna wait till tomorrow if no result is announced I will visit the centre on Thursday, this is what the customer service member told me. As according to her, call centre have no direct correspondence with UK team, it's only the centre who can do that so better to visit them.

What about you? Did they inform you anything?

hammoda4ever

Jan 21, 2018
Yea hopefully...
I received call from BC on sunday when I just called them twice and said I am not gonna hang up the phone until I receive any clear answer. after arguing with them, they were like, this is the week when the result will be announced. Now let's see if they are just making us fool or what.

I am gonna wait till tomorrow if no result is announced I will visit the centre on Thursday, this is what the customer service member told me. As according to her, call centre have no direct correspondence with UK team, it's only the centre who can do that so better to visit them.

What about you? Did they inform you anything?
This is very similar to my situation. Except for the last part. I called twice, they took my details twice and they promised to call me back to give me an update. They called me on Sunday saying your result will be available this week. They didn't mention anything about visiting the BC, hope i will get the result by tomorrow or maximum Thursday. I am not sure whether visiting the BC would change anything.

Smartleo

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
This is very similar to my situation. Except for the last part. I called twice, they took my details twice and they promised to call me back to give me an update. They called me on Sunday saying your result will be available this week. They didn't mention anything about visiting the BC, hope i will get the result by tomorrow or maximum Thursday. I am not sure whether visiting the BC would change anything.
Actually I asked that lady if they do correspond with UK team to know when the result is gonna come, she said no, she is sitting in call centre and can only raise queries to main centre. So better visit them and check with them. :confused:

hammoda4ever

Jan 21, 2018
Actually I asked that lady if they do correspond with UK team to know when the result is gonna come, she said no, she is sitting in call centre and can only raise queries to main centre. So better visit them and check with them. :confused:
You can try that, but i hope they release the result for us by tomorrow. I hope they will give the much anticipated 0.5 for us

Reactions: Smartleo

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
I also scolded them on phone about delaying results. They did not have any answer but I continued for half an hour. They kept on repeating we didn’t get update and because of vacations got delayed. I gave them fitting reply and then they kept call saying will get back to you.

Pathetic experience with BC :mad:

hammoda4ever

Jan 21, 2018
I also scolded them on phone about delaying results. They did not have any answer but I continued for half an hour. They kept on repeating we didn’t get update and because of vacations got delayed. I gave them fitting reply and then they kept call saying will get back to you.

Pathetic experience with BC :mad:
Hopefully the remark will be a success, in case not then no more BC. IDP will be the better choice for IELTS since their remark takes far less time.

steamer

Jan 14, 2018
Test Date: 06th Jan 2018
Exam Partner: IDP
Result Date: 24th Jan 2018
Result: LRWS - 8 / 9 / 6.5 / 7
Enquiry Submission Date- 29th Jan 2018
Enquiry Result: Awaited
Even I have applied for EoR, how do you check the status? I did not get any kind of intimation regarding the same

hammoda4ever

Jan 21, 2018
Even I have applied for EoR, how do you check the status? I did not get any kind of intimation regarding the same
I didn't get an SMS nor an email confirming anything after i applied for EOR. Who knows if they have submitted anything for EOR at all.

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
Same thing, too worried about it. No SMS, no email confirmation. Just waiting for it .
Can I advise something ?
I received the confirmation Sms but no email so I called them and complained. The customer service representative sent me a confirmation email immediately stating the date when my EOR was received.
You should try that.

Reactions: hammoda4ever

hammoda4ever

Jan 21, 2018
Can I advise something ?
I received the confirmation Sms but no email so I called them and complained. The customer service representative sent me a confirmation email immediately stating the date when my EOR was received.
You should try that.
Thanks for the advice, this is definitely something that should be done.