+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Nzareth2Canda

Jan 9, 2018
At last! After 9 weeks of agony I received an email from BC Jeddah regarding my EOR.. guess what? It's worth the wait My speaking increased from 6.5 to 7. I can finally say goodbye to IELTS. One piece of advice, if you think that u did well during your exam in writing and speaking, then don't hesitate to go for an EOR. Goodluck for those who still wait for their results..
Mabruk ;)

Reactions: Ashley_81012

milindpm

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
At last! After 9 weeks of agony I received an email from BC Jeddah regarding my EOR.. guess what? It's worth the wait My speaking increased from 6.5 to 7. I can finally say goodbye to IELTS. One piece of advice, if you think that u did well during your exam in writing and speaking, then don't hesitate to go for an EOR. Goodluck for those who still wait for their results..
Congratulations

saani

Jul 29, 2017
Did they tell you about your EOR through email? Like is it positive or not? Or only informed you that EOR came?

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
Congratulations!
On which date did you apply for eor and when did you receive their email ?
Also did you receive the revised trf in 9 weeks ?

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Wow Congratulations!
Worth the wait. But I am still worried as I applied for EOR before you and still they have delayed it further by 5 weeks. Hope I also get soon.

Did they send you any mail regarding delay?
Did you contact them before and what was their reply?

Smartleo

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
Great news. Congratulations!

gemini81

Jan 7, 2018
Congratulations. Did you received EOR result on email or directly TRF?

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
Hi @Micky345 & @Armour ,

Did you guys call up on Customer Helpdesk and asked for reason? I am calling them on weekly basis from last 3 weeks and they are saying my result will come in committed 8-10 weeks of time. My process initiated on 7th Dec as they sent my application to their HO in the same week. Your experiences are making me unnerved. As this is being my 7th week, was really very hopeful for receiving results as most candidates got in beginning of 8th week... :mad:
@Micky345 @Armour @Incomerinca
I’m following you guys closely ! Please do post it here when you hear anything from BC !

Ashley_81012

Jan 25, 2018
Did they tell you about your EOR through email? Like is it positive or not? Or only informed you that EOR came?
Before i received the eor result, BC emailed me that my EOR has been released then after 4 days i got the result through email. I'm still waiting for the new TRF. They said that it will arrive within 5 working days and i paid for the courier fee.

Ashley_81012

Jan 25, 2018
Congratulations!
On which date did you apply for eor and when did you receive their email ?
Also did you receive the revised trf in 9 weeks ?
I applied for EOR on November 20, 2017 in BC Jeddah.
Receive an email that it was released after 9 weeks.
Still waiting for the new TRF- counted as 10th week.

Reactions: Emmemm07

Ashley_81012

Jan 25, 2018
Wow Congratulations!
Worth the wait. But I am still worried as I applied for EOR before you and still they have delayed it further by 5 weeks. Hope I also get soon.

Did they send you any mail regarding delay?
Did you contact them before and what was their reply?
Thank you. No they did not email me that there was a delay. I just received an email informing me that the EOR has been released. Yes i started calling and sending email to them on the 6th week onwards until i received the good news.

iamhammad

Oct 14, 2017
Test Date: 06th Jan 2018
Exam Partner: IDP
Result Date: 24th Jan 2018
Result: LRWS - 8 / 9 / 6.5 / 7
Enquiry Submission Date- 29th Jan 2018
Enquiry Result: Awaited

Smartleo

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
Test Date: 06th Jan 2018
Exam Partner: IDP
Result Date: 24th Jan 2018
Result: LRWS - 8 / 9 / 6.5 / 7
Enquiry Submission Date- 29th Jan 2018
Enquiry Result: Awaited
All the best.
IDP is very quick in terms of releasing EOR results.
Where did you apply from? I mean which country?

Reactions: iamhammad