+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

hammoda4ever

Jan 21, 2018
Did you receive any update from BC, Dubai?
No reply yet. I have called them twice. They said they will communicate with me within 48 hours, they didn't. I called again, they took my details and prommised to get back to me soon, no one contacted me. I hope after all this wait and stress the EOR will have a good news.

How about you? Any updates?

Reactions: Emmemm07

Smartleo

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
No reply yet. I have called them twice. They said they will communicate with me within 48 hours, they didn't. I called again, they took my details and prommised to get back to me soon, no one contacted me. I hope after all this wait and stress the EOR will have a good news.

How about you? Any updates?
In sha Allah..
Not yet. I called them now and she told me she will get back to me soon.

lincy

Star Member
Oct 20, 2017
BC or IDP? Which sections did u apply for EOR?
hi all
i received my TRF today without any changes.
very disappointing for me.
thanks
i submitted EOR at 04/01/2018
now i conclude that its really a wastage of money and matter of luck.

Taimursh

Jan 16, 2018
HI Guys. I received my result on 25th January for the 6th January IELTS GT. My band score is LRSW 8.5 8.5 7.5 6.5, while I was expecting the writing to be 7 at least. Anyhow, I submitted my EOR today morning to IDP Riyadh in their office. They told that I will receive positive or unchanged whatever depend on examiner reply within max 4 weeks. Lets pray and hope for the best.

Taimursh

Jan 16, 2018
You can definitely opt for EOR for the Writing module. Meanwhile, once you opt for EOR, you will be ineligible for an ITA/NOI till you receive the EOR results.
I created my profile too with CRS 390. I do believe that OINP will take some time to come down to 390 in order to send NOI. Will there be any problem in profile?

Smartleo

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
Same reply for me as well. Guys they are fooling us I guess. Where are the results. More than 2 months:mad::mad::(:(:mad::mad:
Seriously.. So much upset with this.
I can't understand, if IDP can return EOR within 3 to 4 weeks then why can't BC???
BC should really need to work on their efficiency..

Reactions: Emmemm07

steamer

Jan 14, 2018
I'm waiting for my TRF, and as soon as I get it I'll apply for EoR, and I'm thinking to just for the Writing module, my scores are LRWS 8, 6.5, 5.5, 6.5. what do you guys suggest? Will the writing score would increase? I just want a 6 in every band and that's it. That's my university requirement.

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
I’m just worried because I’m done waiting for 8 weeks and so far I’ve heard nothing from them. Can’t do anything but wait anxiously!

Ashley_81012

Jan 25, 2018
At last! After 9 weeks of agony I received an email from BC Jeddah regarding my EOR.. guess what? It's worth the wait My speaking increased from 6.5 to 7. I can finally say goodbye to IELTS. One piece of advice, if you think that u did well during your exam in writing and speaking, then don't hesitate to go for an EOR. Goodluck for those who still wait for their results..