+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

wahidkarlo

Jun 9, 2017
@mek111 hi mate... sadly the bc or idp is not transparent enough on their procedures. all you need to do is to wait until they will send you an email... if you dont mind, can you disclose here your scores?

mek111

Jun 17, 2017
@mek111 hi mate... sadly the bc or idp is not transparent enough on their procedures. all you need to do is to wait until they will send you an email... if you dont mind, can you disclose here your scores?
It is a shame.
Here is my score:

L 8
R 7.5
W 6.5
S 7.5

I read somewhere that they are doing this on purpose.

wahidkarlo

Jun 9, 2017
we have the same scores. i took the exam last may and until now im still waiting for the eor results. it's been more than 6 weeks already and im still waiting... @mek111 from where are you?

mek111

Jun 17, 2017
we have the same scores. i took the exam last may and until now im still waiting for the eor results. it's been more than 6 weeks already and im still waiting... @mek111 from where are you?
Let's hope for the best.
They promise to publish the result within 6 to 8 weeks, hopefully you will get the result in couple of weeks.
I am from Finland and you?

wahidkarlo

Jun 9, 2017
im from the philippines but im here in new zealand right now. i will inform you about my score if ever it arrives. some people got their results after 3months... this is our ordeal indeed... @mek111

Reactions: NavKaur02

giediaz

Jul 3, 2017
guys help.. i made payment using mastercard to WES but it shows i need to log out for 15 minutes to update my account, but its been a day and i already did logged out. same message pops out. Has anybody experience the same. MY credit card was already charged upon checking

mek111

Jun 17, 2017
im from the philippines but im here in new zealand right now. i will inform you about my score if ever it arrives. some people got their results after 3months... this is our ordeal indeed... @mek111
Indeed, an unexpected torment.
I would have taken another test but it did not make any sense as retaking test may not increase the band score.

Have you applied for recheck of all modules or some specific module? I have applied for writing module only.

wahidkarlo

Jun 9, 2017
@mek111 i applied for speaking and writing. some people said that it's better to re-evaluate the 2 modules because it will give you a good chance for your money to be reimbursed if ever there are changes to any of those modules

mek111

Jun 17, 2017
@mek111 i applied for speaking and writing. some people said that it's better to re-evaluate the 2 modules because it will give you a good chance for your money to be reimbursed if ever there are changes to any of those modules
That makes sense. However, it might take little longer for EOR to arrive.
Good luck mate. Let's keep this thread updated if we hear something from BC/IDP

wahidkarlo

Jun 9, 2017
@mek111 that explains why im still hanging right now... lol... God bless your application mate... i will send you msg here if i receive my result...

pavneet_sethi

Jul 10, 2017
Hi
my name is Pavneet

Name -Pavneet
Exam Partner-BC
Country-India
Revaluation Submission Date-024 june 17
8/7.5/7/6-----L/R/S/W overall 7
I want 0.5 increment to my score for federal filling .so I want to reevaluate my writing module .

Is there any chance that examiner can decrease my marks also??has this happened earlier with any one of your friend or theres always an upward trend .

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
Hi
my name is Pavneet

Name -Pavneet
Exam Partner-BC
Country-India
Revaluation Submission Date-024 june 17
8/7.5/7/6-----L/R/S/W overall 7
I want 0.5 increment to my score for federal filling .so I want to reevaluate my writing module .

Is there any chance that examiner can decrease my marks also??has this happened earlier with any one of your friend or theres always an upward trend .
no

Reactions: Krish08