+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

samirsam

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
Hi Guys, I took Ielts general at BC, L 9, R 8.5 S 7.5 W 6. I am really confused about my writing since it was the best one I have ever written. I applied for EOR. Do you guys know anyone jump from 6 to 7?

Reactions: hirumPK

hirumPK

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Guys I took IELTS through AEO on 17th August in Pakistan (Lahore) for the second time as my previous IELTS has expired.
My previous results were L 8 R 7 W 7.5 & S 8

For the second attempt results came out on 30th August
L 9 R 9 W 6.5 & S 7.5

I was devastated as I missed out by 0.5, I knew I got a little confused in Speaking because I was too critical of myself even during the interview itself. So was expecting a drop there, but for writing I couldn't believe the result I was seeing. So on 30th I applied right away for EOR for both Speaking and Writing. The result came out today
L 9 R 9 W 7.5 S 8

Thanks to the Almighty, I wasn't even expecting an increase in Speaking, but there you guys go another Success Story for EOR for you guys to keep believing and not giving up on your dream.

I came across this thread after I submitted the EOR but all these days, going through the thread kept me praying and believing as well, so thanks for everyone and good luck to whoever finds this post as a motivating factor to keep them going.

God Bless you all.

hirumPK

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Hi Guys, I took Ielts general at BC, L 9, R 8.5 S 7.5 W 6. I am really confused about my writing since it was the best one I have ever written. I applied for EOR. Do you guys know anyone jump from 6 to 7?
Please see my post above this reply, I got an increase by 1 band, but it's very optimistic. If you have time and money to spare and to add believe that you did well, then do go for it.

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
Guys I took IELTS through AEO on 17th August in Pakistan (Lahore) for the second time as my previous IELTS has expired.
My previous results were L 8 R 7 W 7.5 & S 8

For the second attempt results came out on 30th August
L 9 R 9 W 6.5 & S 7.5

I was devastated as I missed out by 0.5, I knew I got a little confused in Speaking because I was too critical of myself even during the interview itself. So was expecting a drop there, but for writing I couldn't believe the result I was seeing. So on 30th I applied right away for EOR for both Speaking and Writing. The result came out today
L 9 R 9 W 7.5 S 8

Thanks to the Almighty, I wasn't even expecting an increase in Speaking, but there you guys go another Success Story for EOR for you guys to keep believing and not giving up on your dream.

I came across this thread after I submitted the EOR but all these days, going through the thread kept me praying and believing as well, so thanks for everyone and good luck to whoever finds this post as a motivating factor to keep them going.

God Bless you all.
Congrats, all the best for next steps.

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
We have seen number of instances where the score jumped from 6 to 7 and I have even seen 6.5 to 8.

So be hopeful, but be prepared as well if the result is not completely in your favor and you are ready for the next attempt.

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
Hi,

Gave IDP Richmond hill canada, computer based test on 1st September.
Result LSRW= 8/7.5/8.5/6.5
EOR for writing. (hoping to increase to a 7)
This was my 5th attempt..

Applied for EOR on 6th sep.

Any idea how long it might take if test taken on computer and filed for EOR online?
It is standard for CBT as well. Maximum 21-28 days.

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
I just called idp office.. they said idp never sends an email whether result is positive or negative
You receive SMS if there is any change but they will not reveal the updated score. Plus, there is no negative result, it either increase or stays same. Alternatively, idpessentials site(For IDP only) gets updated with your new score after successful EoR, so you can check your update score while waiting for the updated TRF.

luglg

Sep 11, 2019
Hi guys,

Just one question. Should I request for an EOR for my writing in IELTS GT (S7, L7, R6, and W5.5)? I need a 6

Last edited:

ps735298

Star Member
Sep 6, 2019
NOC Code......
You receive SMS if there is any change but they will not reveal the updated score. Plus, there is no negative result, it either increase or stays same. Alternatively, idpessentials site(For IDP only) gets updated with your new score after successful EoR, so you can check your update score while waiting for the updated TRF.
I didn't receive any msg

ps735298

Star Member
Sep 6, 2019
NOC Code......
Yeah .
As many of the members of this forum said....I was also worried....but got a sigh of relief when got some positivity from idp office...but is still confused that what is the exact matter....we will come to know about this on 13th .....I don't have anybody known with the same issue....
did u track the status?
I am expecting it today