+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Dhirenpatel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
One of my friend was asked to send old trf in bluedart letter. He didn’t receive any email.
Oh I don't know about that.. Last time I applied through online Idpindia website. And got a mail to sent them old TRF... I can't say what will happen but be positive and meanwhile prepare for the next attempt which I am trying to do right now :) waiting for EOR result of 8th attempt :) all the best

Har12345678

Star Member
Nov 3, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Oh I don't know about that.. Last time I applied through online Idpindia website. And got a mail to sent them old TRF... I can't say what will happen but be positive and meanwhile prepare for the next attempt which I am trying to do right now :) waiting for EOR result of 8th attempt :) all the best
Last time ur scores were unchanged in eor ?

dudhatparesh

Aug 30, 2019
]
Greetings from IDP IELTS India.

This is to advise that your re-mark request has been processed and there has been a change to your scores. This means you will be issued a new Test Report Form (TRF) and are entitled to a full refund of the re-mark fee. Due to IELTS privacy policy, we are unable to disclose the new re-mark score by email or over the phone.

To receive the new TRF you must first surrender your original TRF, if you have not done so already. Please dispatch your original TRF to our head office on priority:

Our Head Office Address:

IDP Education India Pvt. Ltd.

6th Floor, Plot No. 32

Global Business Square

Sector 44, Gurgaon – 122003, Haryana

Alternatively, you may submit your original TRF at your nearest IDP branch. To locate your nearest IDP branch, please visit https://www.ieltsidpindia.com/information/Contact

You are requested to submit a copy of this email along with your original TRF, so that we may assist you in a better way. We will only post your new TRF and re-mark letter upon receipt of your original TRF.
Your exam date, EOR submission date, and email date, please.

I have also given from IDP ahmedabad.

Dhirenpatel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
Your exam date, EOR submission date, and email date, please.

I have also given from IDP ahmedabad.
Exam date: 6 July, pen and paper IDP Ahmedabad
Eor application: 22 July for writing and speaking
Mail received: 14 August
TRF received : 30 August
Old result: L 8.5 R 8.5 W 6.5 S 6.5
New result: L 8.5 R 8.5 W 7 S 6.5