+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Adhi_Krishnan

Dec 28, 2018
Precisely.
Now my question is, I haven't submitted my TRF at time of EOR submission but when I contacted IDP customer care today they told me that my results have been dispatched.
Although I didn't got any mail or sms from IPD.

Now I am confused, whether my TRF is changed or they will just send a letter stating that my writing score is not changed. (I was under the impression that if my score will change they will first ask for my old TRF and then a new trf will be issued to me.)

Anybody in this situation? Your guidance will be appreciated.
Call IDP and get this checked. If the score has been revised then i believe the revised TRF is shipped to the IDP center where an exchange would be done for the older TRF. Unsure on this though - a call to IDP might throw some light here.
All the very best !!

Goodyshweta

Jan 23, 2019
N

Not necessarily.
IDP stopped getting TRF while submitting for EoR, they ll intimate us if there is a change in score , post which we can submit the old TRF and get the new one.
Else no other work
Hey did you get your exam result? You wrote on 6th right ? Well, I have also booked ... Going through the same pain again ...

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Precisely.
Now my question is, I haven't submitted my TRF at time of EOR submission but when I contacted IDP customer care today they told me that my results have been dispatched.
Although I didn't got any mail or sms from IPD.

Now I am confused, whether my TRF is changed or they will just send a letter stating that my writing score is not changed. (I was under the impression that if my score will change they will first ask for my old TRF and then a new trf will be issued to me.)

Anybody in this situation? Your guidance will be appreciated.
I applied for EOR on 6th March in person at IDP's Thane branch. They didn't take my TRF and informed me that if the score is revised, I will be told to collect a new TRF or else we remain in possession of originally issued TRF.

Reactions: Porusb

Porusb

May 31, 2017
I applied for EOR on 6th March in person at IDP's Thane branch. They didn't take my TRF and informed me that if the score is revised, I will be told to collect a new TRF or else we remain in possession of originally issued TRF.
I called the customer care yesterday and they told me that they have posted my result. Now I dont know whether it is a new TRF or a document in which they mention that the scores remain unchanged. My old TRF is with me as I havent submitted it.
Will get the clear picture tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Saurabhhanda

Dec 1, 2018
Hello,
Applied EOR (British Council) for 19th Jan test on 13th Feb. Today i was informed that revaluation processing is completed but they will dispatch results on 15th March. Any particular reason for that?

sourabhbhola

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
Guys ... do the results change online in case if there is any changes on the results?
Same question, i gave test on 2/3 got scores L:8.5 R:8 S:7 W:6.5,
Submited Eor in chandigarh branch on 9/3, head office haven't received document untill 13 march( as mentioned by executive on toll fre), i also asked how i will be notified about the outcome of eor(either way) he said there are 2 options a.) through e mail b.) physical letter at given adderess

The whole process is confusing there is no clear Eor timeline and processflow anywhere.
Information given by test centre and head offices are different. Toll free number said 2-21 days start from day when we recieve documents whereas test centre say same is from submission of documents at test centre

Last edited: