+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Aug 13, 2018
Hey I have a same result for the same exam date.. applied for revaluation on 14th.. yesterday only I got the mail that they have received my request..
Have you received?
Not yet. The Center said they will reach out to me if they need any information. Which center did you take it from?

kamy18

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Is there any chances of getting 1 band in EOR
max it changes by 0.5 band, would suggest to apply for another test. and writing score is combination of many factors so even if you did 6.5 level writing in mock still that does not mean same was repeated in actual test.

mahfuz_ca

Aug 22, 2018
I’ve received the email from IDP. What does that mean?
Your Enquiry on Results [EOR] application for 02-August-2018 IELTS test date you sat with IDP Test Centre has been completed. All results are strictly confidential, and will not be released over the phone or email.

Your results will be posted by standard delivery mail (Australia Post) to the address provided on your remark application, as below.

Should there be any changes to your address, please reply to this email with your full name and new postal address before your results are posted out at the date and time below.

Your remarked results will be posted out at 4pm on Thursday,23rd August 2018

mahfuz_ca

Aug 22, 2018
I’ve checked online, the old result is still there. Does that mean I will get the old TRF with no changes in score?

cyrilcb11

Jul 30, 2018
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I’ve checked online, the old result is still there. Does that mean I will get the old TRF with no changes in score?
I guess you have to wait until tomorrow. I did apply for EOR on Aug 3, 2018 with IDP. No notification yet. Did you take the test in Canada or overseas?

mahfuz_ca

Aug 22, 2018
Maybe that's why you got it so fast. Usually it will take at least 4 weeks. I'm gonna go for CELPIP if my scores are unchanged. I don't believe in IELTS anymore.
IDP in Australia is too fast in processing results and EOR. They completed the EOR in only a couple of days!!!
Now, waiting for the result anxiously though there is no changes on the online result.

Last edited: