+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remaining Work Permit

dudedesi

May 6, 2013
Hi , All

Has anyone (particularly in ON) has or is going to apply for Remaining Work Permit ?
As I was only issued 1 yr. work permit due to passport validity however I got my new/valid passport now so looking for someone to help me in how do I apply for the remaining 2 yrs. work permit ?

Thanks

dudedesi

May 6, 2013
@mims2000 : Well thats good to know that i am not the only one . secondly , so far the only information i have is that it has to be a paper application (and not online) but still looking for someone to help and let me know what documents and forms that i need to fill .
BIG QUESTION : how to go about paying the Fees for Remaining work permit !

mims2000

Sep 6, 2012
somebody told me online application is ok. but i dont know exactly the requirements. trying to call the hotline but it's so busy that i cant get thru with the call center agent. :(

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
mims2000 said:
somebody told me online application is ok. but i dont know exactly the requirements. trying to call the hotline but it's so busy that i cant get thru with the call center agent. :(
Call the hotline at exactly 800am your local time. From then on, keep calling and calling. You'll get through for sure!
It took me like 2-3 attempts at 800am to talk to an agent.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
dudedesi - folllow this

Call cic and request correction form for $30 - fill and send over to Alberta processing office, ur corrected wp will arrive in 15 days

good luck