+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RELOCATING TO IRELAND,HOW DO I CHANGE VO?

nwanyioma

Feb 22, 2012
Good day everyone. I am one of the pre june applicants,my online status changed to in process with date[15 feb 2012],and i notified cic of my new baby and was told that a letter for application update/ document was sent to me on the 23rd of february, till now i have not gotten it. Do u think its almost time to approve my application? what happens after the documents are sent?
Secondly, i got a new job in dublin ireland and will be relocating mid april,but i have resigned from my present employer yesterday. when is the best time to notify cic as i do not have the dublin home address to give them until we relocate. which vo covers ireland? kindly advice. my present vo is jamaica. thanks :)

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

nwanyioma said:
Good day everyone. I am one of the pre june applicants,my online status changed to in process with date[15 feb 2012],and i notified cic of my new baby and was told that a letter for application update/ document was sent to me on the 23rd of february, till now i have not gotten it. Do u think its almost time to approve my application? what happens after the documents are sent?
Secondly, i got a new job in dublin ireland and will be relocating mid april,but i have resigned from my present employer yesterday. when is the best time to notify cic as i do not have the dublin home address to give them until we relocate. which vo covers ireland? kindly advice. my present vo is jamaica. thanks :)
1. Notify them when you have an address.
2. London is the VO, but they won't transfer your file, it will continue to processed at the office where you applied.