+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Religious/Humanity asylum

Kowkow92

Oct 2, 2019
I'm from arabic country cause of the religious violance which I have been atheist I'm threatned by physical violance, isolation, even killing...So, which steps must do for taking an asylum.
Thank you.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I'm from arabic country cause of the religious violance which I have been atheist I'm threatned by physical violance, isolation, even killing...So, which steps must do for taking an asylum.
Thank you.
If you want to claim asylum in Canada directly, you would need to obtain a TRV (tourist visa), travel to Canada and then claim asylum once you arrive here. To be approved for a TRV, you will need to demonstrate strong ties to your home country and prove you have no plans on remaining in Canada long term.

Kasey00

Nov 2, 2019
If you want to claim asylum in Canada directly, you would need to obtain a TRV (tourist visa), travel to Canada and then claim asylum once you arrive here. To be approved for a TRV, you will need to demonstrate strong ties to your home country and prove you have no plans on remaining in Canada long term.
So you say it's for short term only?

But where does a person go who is already out of his/her country due to religious threats?

The Canada government should think about this too.

Regards,
Kasey.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
They do think about it. You need to apply with the UNHCR and be recognized as a refugee or apply for asylum in the first safe country you enter.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
So you say it's for short term only?

But where does a person go who is already out of his/her country due to religious threats?

The Canada government should think about this too.

Regards,
Kasey.
The Canadian government doesn't need to think about that. As said above, if you are out if your country, you need to apply to UNHCR to be recognized as a refugee. Note that UNHCR would settle you wherever they can, so no guarantee it would be Canada.

Reactions: jddd

Jehan Habib

Nov 2, 2019
I am from pakistan I have suffered with religious conflicts I have lost my right eye in tribal religious conflicts I am tired from this society I am searching asylum I have left my education in master end just thinking ab

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
I am from pakistan I have suffered with religious conflicts I have lost my right eye in tribal religious conflicts I am tired from this society I am searching asylum I have left my education in master end just thinking ab
Read the previous posts.