+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Release of GIC from scotia

Tin87

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
good day friends! My problem is it's been 2 weeks since I've sent my funds to my account in Scotia I still don't have notifications or email from scotia bank about my GIC. The bank in Philippines gave me the transaction number that it was already transferred. What I will do, I'm so worried

brarvj

Jul 26, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
09/12/2020
I applied for GIC 3 days back... still waiting fr confirmation. :(

Nirbhaisingh

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
I applied for GIC 3 days back... still waiting fr confirmation. :(
good day friends! My problem is it's been 2 weeks since I've sent my funds to my account in Scotia I still don't have notifications or email from scotia bank about my GIC. The bank in Philippines gave me the transaction number that it was already transferred. What I will do, I'm so worried
Just call em . That's not a concern

Tin87

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
I did, my local bank gave me the transaction number. What is the number for customer care for abroad? My call was just transferred from the scotia twitter acct to student gic dept. do you have any number? I tried to search in the net but they are not active

Nirbhaisingh

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
I did, my local bank gave me the transaction number. What is the number for customer care for abroad? My call was just transferred from the scotia twitter acct to student gic dept. do you have any number? I tried to search in the net but they are not active
You have to contact according to their time so just make a call at night 12 or 1 so they will check your case

barbs_20

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON-->RFI-->NDR-->VCM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
Nomination.....