relatives are in canada

dilawer02pg12

Star Member
Nov 17, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi there

I have my uncle’s family (uncle, aunt and causin) in canada but there were sponsor by there son (my causin). He is citizen of Canada and his brother is on PR Card. Now some help me what to do so can get adaptability points.

C

cajoejoe

assuming , you are applying under FSW, you may list your cousin (for adoptibility Purpose),and enclose the copy of his/her Citizenship Card.

~j

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

cajoejoe said:
assuming , you are applying under FSW, you may list your cousin (for adoptibility Purpose),and enclose the copy of his/her Citizenship Card.

~j
Cousins are not counted for adaptability, only the following:

Relatives in Canada
You, or your accompanying spouse or common-law partner, have a relative (parent, grandparent, child, grandchild, child of a parent, sibling, child of a grandparent, aunt or uncle, or grandchild of a parent, niece or nephew) who is residing in Canada and is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.

PMM

dilawer02pg12

Star Member
Nov 17, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PMM said:
Hi

cajoejoe said:

~j
Cousins are not counted for adaptability, only the following:

Relatives in Canada
You, or your accompanying spouse or common-law partner, have a relative (parent, grandparent, child, grandchild, child of a parent, sibling, child of a grandparent, aunt or uncle, or grandchild of a parent, niece or nephew) who is residing in Canada and is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.

PMM
Dear PPM

uncle and aunt are also in canada but they are depended on their son who is canadain citizen and i am applying under FSW category in that case what u suggest me

thxs

dilawer02pg12

Star Member
Nov 17, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rupeshhari said:
my understanding is that you can get adaptability points from your uncle.

"You or your accompanying spouse or common-law partner has a relative (parent, grandparent, child, grandchild, child of a parent, sibling, child of a grandparent, aunt/uncle, or grandchild of a parent, niece or nephew) who lives in Canada and is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident. " then you get 5 points.

If your uncle or aunt are PR already, then you get 5 points.
Thx and my uncle are already PR
for getting 5 points what i have to do

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
If your relatives live in a province with a family stream,You dont need points,they only have to be resident there for one year before sponsoring you