+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Relative Sponsorship SINP

dejavoo21

Sep 12, 2015
please i need your advise i have a relative that is willing to sponsor me but still staying under his parent roof, although he is working will only the copy of the PR card,payslip and copy of passport be sufficient as proof.hanks

Thanks...

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Who is the relative - first cousin? How old? Why can't his parents (aunt and uncle) sponsor you? He needs proof he lives in the province and has for at least a year.

maba

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Need Help!!!
Sponsoring relative (sister) does not work or have any utilities under her name but meets all other requirements, Utilities and paystubs can be provided of her husband who is also living at the same address. Will this meet the SINP relative requirements?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Need Help!!!
Sponsoring relative (sister) does not work or have any utilities under her name but meets all other requirements, Utilities and paystubs can be provided of her husband who is also living at the same address. Will this meet the SINP relative requirements?
All on the site

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/live-in-saskatchewan/by-immigrating/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/browse-sinp-programs/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry

maba

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Thanks for your quick reply:
A close relative is:

• A parent..
  • A sister or brother.
  • An aunt or uncle.
  • A niece or nephew.
  • A first cousin.
  • A grandparent.
  • A step-family member/in-law of the same relationship.
"A step-family member/in-law of the same relationship" this part I did not understand. Would I be husband of the applicant qualify as relative? Since I am the one who could provide Utilities and paystubs.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for your quick reply:
A close relative is:

• A parent..
  • A sister or brother.
  • An aunt or uncle.
  • A niece or nephew.
  • A first cousin.
  • A grandparent.
  • A step-family member/in-law of the same relationship.
"A step-family member/in-law of the same relationship" this part I did not understand. Would I be husband of the applicant qualify as relative? Since I am the one who could provide Utilities and paystubs.
Yes. As long as meet the requirements and are not sponsoring anyone else.