+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Related to intention to reside outside of Quebec

anandkpatel

Sep 2, 2020
Hi all, I am working for Quebec based employer as permanent employee (work from home), and I just moved to Ontario before applying my EE application, Do I need to provide intention letter with my application? If yes, then What I should write in the letter? any help would be appreciated

Dhan09

Aug 3, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-03-2020
In my opinion, what matters most is from where you are applying. Like if you provide an Ontario address and proof that you are residing in Ontario, it's no problem. Literally you are not residing in Quebec, but in Ontario. So there is no need of a 'Letter of intention to move out of Quebec'. Rather, you can get a letter from your employer saying that you are doing remote work from Ontario. Or add that information in your experience letter.

pranalK

Nov 6, 2022
Hi all, I am working for Quebec based employer as permanent employee (work from home), and I just moved to Ontario before applying my EE application, Do I need to provide intention letter with my application? If yes, then What I should write in the letter? any help would be appreciated
Hi, I am in the same situation. Can you share what steps you took and how that worked out for you?