+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Related to experience letter

D$v

Jan 28, 2019
My previous employer is not ready to give me experience letter and I want to file my application under CEC , what can i do now? I worked 6 months with that employer and I want to used that experience any case. As I want to use 6 months from previous employer and 6 months from current employer? But I dont know why previous employer is creating problem for me. Even I have all the paystubs and T4 form and duties letter when I applied when spouse work permit that time. Can anybody tell me what to do??

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other

D$v

Jan 28, 2019
In that company there is no supervisor, only the owner is managing everything ?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
In that company there is no supervisor, only the owner is managing everything ?
Unfortunately, you have get the owner to sign your reference letter then. Some applicants (you can search for old posts) would use the job contracts (if designation remained the same) and provided paystubs and other supporting docs and explained why they couldn’t get the actual reference letter as what IRCC requires. Up to the IRCC officer’s discretion if they’ll accept it as satisfactory or not. Is there any other work experience you can use? Perhaps wait for your one year to be completed with your current employer and then apply?

D$v

Jan 28, 2019
Thanks for your reply.
I want to use that experience of 6 months but i dont know wht to do as my work permit is going o finish . My hope is on that 6 month as I want to combine 6 plus 6 month experience.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Thanks for your reply.
I want to use that experience of 6 months but i dont know wht to do as my work permit is going o finish . My hope is on that 6 month as I want to combine 6 plus 6 month experience.
I see, either reason with your previous employer that your PR application is riding on that reference letter and hopefully they’ll agree to help OR find ways to extend your work permit.