+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Related to approval in principle

Devil76

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
[/
Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • July 23, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.

mithun5991

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
Hey @Devil76 , Can you please tell me on which date exactly yoh submitted ur Study Permit application cuz I have submitted mine in June 14th m... Still there's no update in my gc account. Nit even about Medical being passed

Raman91

Dec 11, 2019
Nope I haven't given mine as the VAC is closed for biometrics.
May be because they are focusing on your eligiblity stage, as you don't have biometric (necessary document for admissibility), thus they will update your medical, once you'll give biometric and they will clear both medical and biometric for stage 2.

If you'll clear eligiblity stage, then they will give you approval in principle.

P.s. it's just an assumption!

Reactions: mithun5991

Devil76

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
May be because they are focusing on your eligiblity stage, as you don't have biometric (necessary document for admissibility), thus they will update your medical, once you'll give biometric and they will clear both medical and biometric for stage 2.

If you'll clear eligiblity stage, then they will give you approval in principle.

P.s. it's just an assumption!
Not really..
My medical got approved without biometrics... They cleared files till 12th june this Friday and you might expect processing on yours by Tuesday

Reactions: mithun5991

Raman91

Dec 11, 2019
Not really..
My medical got approved without biometrics... They cleared files till 12th june this Friday and you might expect processing on yours by Tuesday
It's just an assumption as I mentioned, we can't predict anything!