+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Related Experience-is it really required?

balongskija

Star Member
May 6, 2013
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
N/a
AOR Received.
13-03-2018
Med's Request
27-06-2018
Med's Done....
08-07-2018
LANDED..........
24-05-2019
hi guys.., i need your thoughts/opinions.., I had my training in Singapore and also worked in the States as A front desk clerk..,which I strongly believe that "cashiering" is one of its Job Description. And now I am currently working as a Customer Contact agent under a Financial Account. now my question is, I applied in Canada as a gas bar cashier which only requires a High school graduate. (accdg to the job descrption given by the employer) now my question is, do you guys see any chances that my visa will get approved for this matter? Because, one person i know, what he did was, he "kunwari" stated that hes current job ryt now is a gas bar cashier even if Hes actualy not.., he even attached some pictures of him working "kunwari" in a gas station.. your thoughts and opinions is nuch apreciated! cheers!

maplelove

Jun 11, 2012
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013 send, received by AINP 11-11-2013
Nomination.....
January 13,2014
AOR Received.
March 6, 2014
IELTS Request
None
Med's Request
March 6, 2014
Med's Done....
April 2, 2014
Interview........
in process: August 1, 2014
Passport Req..
Nov. 7, 2014
LANDED..........
Nov. 28, 2014
balongskija said:
hi guys.., i need your thoughts/opinions.., I had my training in Singapore and also worked in the States as A front desk clerk..,which I strongly believe that "cashiering" is one of its Job Description. And now I am currently working as a Customer Contact agent under a Financial Account. now my question is, I applied in Canada as a gas bar cashier which only requires a High school graduate. (accdg to the job descrption given by the employer) now my question is, do you guys see any chances that my visa will get approved for this matter? Because, one person i know, what he did was, he "kunwari" stated that hes current job ryt now is a gas bar cashier even if Hes actualy not.., he even attached some pictures of him working "kunwari" in a gas station.. your thoughts and opinions is nuch apreciated! cheers!
It's how you explain your purpose of visit to Canada and how the VO will be convinced that you will go back to your home country after your legal stay in Canada. You make a letter to the VO explaining that you just want to work and that you will be a lawful foreign worker when admitted. You also explain why you want to work as gas station cashier and why you want to switch your current job to the former.
Provide proof of ties in your country like you have some inheritance from your parents or have children, etc.
Don't ever fake a qualification, you might not be caught now but all your records are kept in the archives of CIC, what if you will apply for PR in the future, anything can happen.
All the best.

balongskija

Star Member
May 6, 2013
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
N/a
AOR Received.
13-03-2018
Med's Request
27-06-2018
Med's Done....
08-07-2018
LANDED..........
24-05-2019
I appreciate the reply.., so you mean i have to send like a follow up letter?? Because my papers is already being processed at the embassy.., just waiting for a MR as of the moment..,