+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejection

kaimainz

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
You will not be rejected for the reason that concerns you.

When I submitted my application (now in PPR stage), I had multiple employment entries, but didn't pay attention to the order I uploaded the documents. It doesn't matter if you upload the documents in a particular order. It does matter that you upload quality documents.
so did you sent any notice in CSE to clarify the incorrect order or just let it as submitted?

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so did you sent any notice in CSE to clarify the incorrect order or just let it as submitted?
No because it doesn't matter. If it did matter, IRCC would give more instruction like "upload the employment documents for the employment period XXXX-XXXX."

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
what is CSE?
my AOR is 10th April
medical passed just 2 days ago
so current medical pass time is above 60 days and I think completeness check is done before medical is passed so you will be fine

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
No because it doesn't matter. If it did matter, IRCC would give more instruction like "upload the employment documents for the employment period XXXX-XXXX."
in some cases they reject it instead of giving further instruction so that's why a little worried

Dzwony

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I passed my medical today with BG being NA for a few hours, then it switched to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." I didn't get a BG check is next step message.
Is this IP1 or IP1 has not even begun yet?
Thanks guys :)

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
in some cases they reject it instead of giving further instruction so that's why a little worried
Not sure why that would be the case. Also your anecdote isn't exactly the best evidence and unnecessarily confuses and worries people who read this forum.

Karan22

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
Hi there, this thread has me worried, I had two employment records with the same company, I uploaded the latest in first column (first as we go from top to bottom in upload documents section) followed by my old in the second. Is this some issue? Is there supposed to be some specificity in order, what is this confusion all about, please reply in detail.

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there, this thread has me worried, I had two employment records with the same company, I uploaded the latest in first column (first as we go from top to bottom in upload documents section) followed by my old in the second. Is this some issue? Is there supposed to be some specificity in order, what is this confusion all about, please reply in detail.
No the order does not matter. The quality of the documents is what determines whether your application will be rejected or refused.

Reactions: Karan22

Karan22

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
No the order does not matter. The quality of the documents is what determines whether your application will be rejected or refused.
Thank you.
can you please elaborate on the quality aspect of documents......??

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you.
can you please elaborate on the quality aspect of documents......??
Ensuring that document requirements are met: scanned in color, contain all pertinent and required information, are valid not expired, dated, signed, notarized, certified, etc., as required.

Karan22

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
Ensuring that document requirements are met: scanned in color, contain all pertinent and required information, are valid not expired, dated, signed, notarized, certified, etc., as required.
Documents were scanned in colour and original, contained required information, signed by CEO, issued on 27th May, 2017, though experience ended on 1st September 2016. Attached Business card of CEO.
But documents were not notarised or certified, what do you mean by certification here? and is it mandatory to get certification and notarisation done when i am uploading the original document on company letterhead?

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Documents were scanned in colour and original, contained required information, signed by CEO, issued on 27th May, 2017, though experience ended on 1st September 2016. Attached Business card of CEO.
But documents were not notarised or certified, what do you mean by certification here? and is it mandatory to get certification and notarisation done when i am uploading the original document on company letterhead?
I meant documents needing to be certified or notarized. Doesn't apply to all documents of course.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
My problem is that i can't access the webpage for the past 10 days, it always shows "Sorry, the online service is not currently available". So I don't even know if my order is right or not...:confused:
Try using a different internet browser.

kaimainz

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Yes, I've noticed that it was the thread holder's individual concern over being rejected due to this reason.
I do agree with you that the content is more important than the order.
It's a relief to see that you've progressed to PPR stage. I decide not to mention that in IRCC forum.
Thanks for your kind advice. Hope you could share more experience :)