LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
I can't believe I have made a stupid mistake while uploading documents.

I have claimed points for 2 different jobs and have upload 2 reference letters in two different sections but wrong one did some one got rejected due to this I think they will reject my case :(

rickyhanzhang

Star Member
May 13, 2017

I have claimed points for 2 different jobs and have upload 2 reference letters in two different sections but wrong one did some one got rejected due to this I think they will reject my case :(
You mean the order isn't right?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

This is not a ground for rejection. However, I would encourage your to raise a CSE and politely inform IRCC. Even if you don't raise a CSE, there is nothing to worry about.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto

Just raise a CSE and include LOE. However, you are required to upload all documents required but not necessarily in the order as in Profile.

You will be fine as long as all required Documents are included.

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
This is not a ground for rejection. However, I would encourage your to raise a CSE and politely inform IRCC. Even if you don't raise a CSE, there is nothing to worry about.
Just raised CIC explained the issue and have attached screen shot with arrows pointing , it should not be a reason for a rejection but you never know

kaimainz

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017

Did they notify that the rejection was due to the incorrect order?
I detected same problem after submitting the application.
If it were true, then I am expecting a rejection as well

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
Just raise a CSE and include LOE. However, you are required to upload all documents required but not necessarily in the order as in Profile.

You will be fine as long as all required Documents are included.
I have explained in 1500 words limit provided by cic on the form itself have attached screen shot and attached the letters again which were already uploaded before but in wrong order

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
Did they notify that the rejection was due to the incorrect order?
I detected same problem after submitting the application.
If it were true, then I am expecting a rejection as well
I hope they don't reject. I have raised a CSE and explained the issue my AOR is 9th June.

Whats your AOR date ?

rickyhanzhang

Star Member
May 13, 2017
My problem is that i can't access the webpage for the past 10 days, it always shows "Sorry, the online service is not currently available". So I don't even know if my order is right or not...:confused:

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks dude
although it's quite likely that I still got rejected, I'm going to give it a try
You will not be rejected for the reason that concerns you.

When I submitted my application (now in PPR stage), I had multiple employment entries, but didn't pay attention to the order I uploaded the documents. It doesn't matter if you upload the documents in a particular order. It does matter that you upload quality documents.