+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejection REASON.. never seen before for applicant from India for TRV

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020
Hi everyone,
My brother in law applied for a TRV through an agent in 2018, and within 3 weeks this was the reason he received. He doesn't know what exactly the agent entered for his trip to Canada.

Below is the reason, I've never before seen, any thoughts?

This refers to your application for a temporary resident visa to Canada. I have completed my assessment of your application and I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for a temporary resident visa; therefore, your application is refused.

In accordance with Section A11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), any person wishing to become a temporary resident of Canada must satisfy an officer that he or she is not inadmissible to Canada and meets the requirements of the Act. This includes the requirement to establish to the satisfaction of the officer that the applicant will respect their conditions of admission and will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for his or her stay.

In reaching a decision, an officer considers several factors; these may include the applicant’s travel and identity documents, reason for travel to Canada, contacts in Canada, financial means for the trip; ties to country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family ties) and whether the applicant would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained below. I am therefore refusing your application.

Grounds for refusal:

· Given economic conditions, employment prospects, considering your purpose of visit, travel history, economic establishment and family ties, I am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of your admission as a temporary resident in Canada.

This application is closed. Please note that any new information you wish to provide must be submitted with a new application and processing fee. Should you wish to reapply, I would suggest that you do so only if your situation has changed substantively or you have significant new information to submit.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi everyone,
My brother in law applied for a TRV through an agent in 2018, and within 3 weeks this was the reason he received. He doesn't know what exactly the agent entered for his trip to Canada.

This refers to your application for a temporary resident visa to Canada. I have completed my assessment of your application and I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for a temporary resident visa; therefore, your application is refused.

In accordance with Section A11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), any person wishing to become a temporary resident of Canada must satisfy an officer that he or she is not inadmissible to Canada and meets the requirements of the Act. This includes the requirement to establish to the satisfaction of the officer that the applicant will respect their conditions of admission and will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for his or her stay.

In reaching a decision, an officer considers several factors; these may include the applicant’s travel and identity documents, reason for travel to Canada, contacts in Canada, financial means for the trip; ties to country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family ties) and whether the applicant would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained below. I am therefore refusing your application.

Grounds for refusal:

· Given economic conditions, employment prospects, considering your purpose of visit, travel history, economic establishment and family ties, I am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of your admission as a temporary resident in Canada.

This application is closed. Please note that any new information you wish to provide must be submitted with a new application and processing fee. Should you wish to reapply, I would suggest that you do so only if your situation has changed substantively or you have significant new information to submit.
This is an extremely common refusal reason. We see it all of the time.

What is his full profile? How long a trip did he request?

It's really bad that he doesn't know what the agent put in the application. He needs to find out.

Sounds like the agent put together a crappy application.

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020
This is an extremely common refusal reason. We see it all of the time.

What is his full profile? How long a trip did he request?

It's really bad that he doesn't know what the agent put in the application. He needs to find out.

Sounds like the agent put together a crappy application.
It seemed from the reason as if in the application the agent might have put the reason for him to go explore employment opportunities? The reason I've mostly seen is about family ties, or finances, but economic conditions, employment ... etc seems odd.

If I order GCMS notes would I be able to see the application as well? The agent has seemed to fallen off the face of the earth since and when he got in touch with him once, he said he doesn't have old files etc.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It seemed from the reason as if in the application the agent might have put the reason for him to go explore employment opportunities? The reason I've mostly seen is about family ties, or finances, but economic conditions, employment ... etc seems odd.

If I order GCMS notes would I be able to see the application as well? The agent has seemed to fallen off the face of the earth since and when he got in touch with him once, he said he doesn't have old files etc.
You'll get some more details through the GCMS notes. Certainly worth a try.

Economic conditions and employment are common refusal reasons. Again, sounds to me like the agent put together a very weak application.

nmatter

May 12, 2019
Hi everyone,

Grounds for refusal:

I was refused on same ground but after providing detail info I got the TRV ( after 45 days)

so as expert says this is generic refusal if VO is not satisfy with application.

when you trying again then try to address all refusal point one by one to convince him to consider your approval