+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejection on 38 NOC ground.

syedrahman1980

Mar 28, 2009
I applied in June 2008 under 0611 code. NS office refused my application as my job is not included under 38 NOC. I received an email today from NS office. They will refund my fees within 8-12 weeks.

Thanks.

Good luck.

SYED

manzoorhussain

Mar 7, 2009
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
12-12-2009
AOR Received.
12-03-2010
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
it's bad news for us.

syedrahman1980 said:
I applied in June 2008 under 0611 code. NS office refused my application as my job is not included under 38 NOC. I received an email today from NS office. They will refund my fees within 8-12 weeks.

Thanks.

Good luck.

SYED

Please get in touch to share your valuable thoughts.

MH

manvi

Apr 9, 2009
Dear Syed

It is so sad to hear about rejection . As you know my case is similar to your . So I will be definately getting rejection letter soon in few days . But I failed to understand why NS took such long time to come to conclusion.

Good Luck

Manvi

malli

Star Member
Dec 6, 2008
Dear Syed
That means I am also on the way of rejection but why they are taking so much time for rejection I also applied on july 2008
Ok Syed tell me now what you are going to do wiill change your NOC or apply for any other country

Actually I Am asking you because my brother is in Australia he gone there through PR He always ask me to come there but i am waiting for the result may be there some hope for acceptation but after hearing your rejection I thing I will also be rejected

Suggest me what should I do If I filed for Australia & deposited the fee on the other hand my canada case result if come positive than I have to face problem

grjoshi

Sep 17, 2009
@malli - hope you will let us know on this thread when you receive a reply from CIO...whatever that may be...you never know...
All the best!

syedrahman1980

Mar 28, 2009
thank you friends hearing from you.

I had a little hope. Thats why I suggested each not to withdraw application even beyond 38 NOC. I am in doubt whther they are going through the job duties at all. They actually want to make the processing faster by giving decision based on the codes used in the application.

If any one have job duties similar to any one of the 38 NOC, may attempt to apply by using the NOC.

I plan to apply again for canada immigration under FSW soon.

Good luck.

SYED