+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

rejection of visitor visa and 2 year ban

ashokcan

Apr 28, 2011
blackknight678 said:
is it possible if u unknowingly dont mention something in the form for last 10 year history and u can get 2 year ban?
Visa officer love the person who tell the truth, even your visa was rejected in the past and done anything wrong. You should always be honest with them. They don't like telling them that you, unknowingly did not mention something. Bad luck buddy. :(

touseef00

May 17, 2011
ok but she said she will give it to program manager fot approval nd he will decide whether to approve or not. i m 23 years nd i just mentioned about work history nd didnt mention that i went to highschool in canada. i didnt even mention anything sbout university in dubai because id dint know. u think its possible to get 2 year ban like that?

Aruma

Sep 25, 2009
touseef00 said:
ok but she said she will give it to program manager fot approval nd he will decide whether to approve or not. i m 23 years nd i just mentioned about work history nd didnt mention that i went to highschool in canada. i didnt even mention anything sbout university in dubai because id dint know. u think its possible to get 2 year ban like that?
YES 100 %

And your ALL future applications will also be affected