+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejection of visa

good boy

Feb 17, 2017
I have a disagreement with other members on car. Automobile is an asset and will strengthen your case. Although just the car won't be the deal breaker.

harisejaz

Apr 24, 2017
Get CAIPS notes, on paper everything looks good, same was my issue, everything looks good on paper, but VO had issue with my finnacial status, so i have applied caips notes, u ll know what issue in particular VO had, Is it the only objection u got?
Yes that's the only issue.

harisejaz

Apr 24, 2017
No cars price is not needed. Mainly your property and bank balance is enough. You need to show atleast 1yr fee plus 12000CAD. And 3000CAD for return ticket too. Makes around 37000cad. The sponsor should make affidavit for you which should be notarized and attested. Showing too much money or property doesn't guarantee you visa. You can also get it with the amount i told you. Apply for caips and reapply again. Btw whats your profile? Ielts? Which uni?

I did my o levels with 2A*s 3As 3Cs and 1D
And A levels with 1A In maths and 2Cs in chemistry and physics.
Ielts band 7.
Speaking 8 listening and writing 6.5 and reading 6

harisejaz

Apr 24, 2017
No cars price is not needed. Mainly your property and bank balance is enough. You need to show atleast 1yr fee plus 12000CAD. And 3000CAD for return ticket too. Makes around 37000cad. The sponsor should make affidavit for you which should be notarized and attested. Showing too much money or property doesn't guarantee you visa. You can also get it with the amount i told you. Apply for caips and reapply again. Btw whats your profile? Ielts? Which uni?
Got into UOIT into software engineering

raja2396

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
Islamabad
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Got into UOIT into software engineering
Hmm. You should change your course go for other course like mechanical or electrical engineering. You donot have computers in your a levels so going for software isn't recommended VO might have issue with this. Btw get caips

harisejaz

Apr 24, 2017
Hmm. You should change your course go for other course like mechanical or electrical engineering. You donot have computers in your a levels so going for software isn't recommended VO might have issue with this. Btw get caips
But I studied ICT till grade 10.So I think that shouldn't be an issue.And if they had issue with this,they would have told me about it.They just said that they didn't give me visa cuz of "personal assets and financial status"