+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejection Notes GCMS Notes

The happy face

May 1, 2021
Hello all it has been more than a year since I got my rejection for a study permit, two weeks ago I have requested the GCMS notes and the reply is the following:
"I have reviewed the application and the study plan does not appear reasonable, given the the client proposed studies and work experience. I note that the client proposed studies are not reasonable given on limited employment prospects in his country of resident. I am not satisfied that he will leave Canada, at the end of his visas duration.Also in the PFL response he stated he didnot intend to hide his domestic violence in the USA, however I am not satisfied with the purpose of his studies, Case refused accordingly, for future reference, a criminal conversion is required if a visas is to be issued on later stages"
Please I need your inputs on the above should I reapply again and what does it mean criminal conversion??
Thank u all for your support

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello all it has been more than a year since I got my rejection for a study permit, two weeks ago I have requested the GCMS notes and the reply is the following:
"I have reviewed the application and the study plan does not appear reasonable, given the the client proposed studies and work experience. I note that the client proposed studies are not reasonable given on limited employment prospects in his country of resident. I am not satisfied that he will leave Canada, at the end of his visas duration.Also in the PFL response he stated he didnot intend to hide his domestic violence in the USA, however I am not satisfied with the purpose of his studies, Case refused accordingly, for future reference, a criminal conversion is required if a visas is to be issued on later stages"
Please I need your inputs on the above should I reapply again and what does it mean criminal conversion??
Thank u all for your support
GCMS notes mention PFL so were you not banned for 5 years? Criminal conversion means your are criminally inadmissible to Canada & require approval to be deemed rehabilitated.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5312-rehabilitation-persons-inadmissible-canada-past-criminal-activity.html

The happy face

May 1, 2021
Hello,
No I was not banned for 5 years, the case that I had was 20 years ago in the USA... I was charged but never convicted.