+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejection letter for PR application because of Australian Police Clearance Certificate

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Yeah that letter eventually got accepted..so you too should be fine
Are you guys aware that the driver's license history is required for Queensland and Victoria only or for entire Australia.
My Spouse stayed in SA (Adelaide) and never held Australian license.
The IRCC does mention it is only for these two regions.

FADII885

Jul 28, 2021
@m.nauman.a

dear brother. Do i just need bank statements for financial proof. Do we need letter too. Because the letter i got they said they can’t mention credit card it’s different department. They can give separate letter for credit card account. Is that okay. Or do i need something else like does it need to mention every credit card i have. I’ve got 2 credit cards.

m.nauman.a

Feb 9, 2021
@m.nauman.a

dear brother. Do i just need bank statements for financial proof. Do we need letter too. Because the letter i got they said they can’t mention credit card it’s different department. They can give separate letter for credit card account. Is that okay. Or do i need something else like does it need to mention every credit card i have. I’ve got 2 credit cards.
apologies. i didn't go through this experience no can't help u here

sheikhzaid

Aug 14, 2011
Visa Office......
Chennai
AOR Received.
12-07-2019
Hey guys,

I stayed in Australia and did my bachelors from there and graduated way back in 2018. Now, I am trying to apply for the police check certificate but they ask for primary and secondary document. The primary I can attach Passport and secondary my birth certificate which is only totals to 95 points. I dont have any other australian document. What should I do?

Also, I lived in VIC and never held a driving license. How can I apply for a letter stating the same?

vanessamayy

May 6, 2022
Are you guys aware that the driver's license history is required for Queensland and Victoria only or for entire Australia.
My Spouse stayed in SA (Adelaide) and never held Australian license.
The IRCC does mention it is only for these two regions.
Hi Nauman, I got the exact same rejection ad my application is rejected and I am advised by IRCC to lodge a new express entry and they also notified that my visa application fee will be refunded as it got rejected. I order my driving license history today.

1. Should I email IRCC and Ontario (OINP) and request for a review?
2. Or, create a new express entry and request Ontario to attach the nomination letter with the new express entry?

vanessamayy

May 6, 2022
Hi all,
need an urgent advice; i submitted my PR application to IRCC through express entry on October 8 through provincial nomination SINP). However, received a rejection letter from IRCC today stating the reason; ''‘Police Certificate: The Police certificate from Australia that you provided with your application is not acceptable. Please consult our website in order to determine the required document. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how.html’.
When i carefully read this page again today, I realized that i provided them correct police clearance certificate but i didn't provide them the letter (as mentioned on website) from Victoria roads authority (as i stayed in Melbourne, Victoria) stating that i never held a driving license during my stay in Melbourne.
I am also surprised that they sent me letter of rejection instead of returned application.
Moreover, the letter also mentions about creating new express entry profile as my present profile has canceled and becomes invalid (as per IRCC letter and present status shown on profile). This is where I am also concerned as per my knowledge, this is not in line with the Canadian statutes.
Now what should i do?
1. write the IRCC for consideration of review based on above reasons and side by side inform SINP? Apply for vicroads letter (which i already did today) and wait for response from IRCC
or
2. create another express entry profile straight away and ask SINP to link nomination letter to new EE, get new ITA and submit complete application again

Looking forward to advice and thanks in advance,
Nazi
Hi Nauman, I got the exact same rejection ad my application is rejected and I am advised by IRCC to lodge a new express entry and they also notified that my visa application fee will be refunded as it got rejected. I order my driving license history today.

2. Or, create a new express entry and request Ontario to attach the nomination letter with the new express entry?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

I would go with #2. You can try #1 but they most likely will not consider your request since your application was incomplete and you'll waste time waiting for their response.

m.nauman.a

Feb 9, 2021

they rejected my application because they didn't accept my PCC. if they rejected you because of this same reason, you need to write to them via a webform. what i did was:
1. i told them that Australia is following this new PCC structure hence the format they are asking is outdated and is replaced by this new format. (i attached some proof as well)
2. I also created a new EE profile just so that I don't miss any draw

The rejection on my earlier application was eventually reversed hence, i then withdrew the new EE profile that I had made (as mentioned under point 2)

vanessamayy

May 6, 2022
they rejected my application because they didn't accept my PCC. if they rejected you because of this same reason, you need to write to them via a webform. what i did was:
1. i told them that Australia is following this new PCC structure hence the format they are asking is outdated and is replaced by this new format. (i attached some proof as well)
2. I also created a new EE profile just so that I don't miss any draw

The rejection on my earlier application was eventually reversed hence, i then withdrew the new EE profile that I had made (as mentioned under point 2)
Hi Nauman, yes it is exactly the same reason as yours. Can you please help me with some more info on the PCC structure and possibly the email u had sent to them or, the reference you made?

vanessamayy

May 6, 2022
Hi all,
need an urgent advice; i submitted my PR application to IRCC through express entry on October 8 through provincial nomination SINP). However, received a rejection letter from IRCC today stating the reason; ''‘Police Certificate: The Police certificate from Australia that you provided with your application is not acceptable. Please consult our website in order to determine the required document. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how.html’.
When i carefully read this page again today, I realized that i provided them correct police clearance certificate but i didn't provide them the letter (as mentioned on website) from Victoria roads authority (as i stayed in Melbourne, Victoria) stating that i never held a driving license during my stay in Melbourne.
I am also surprised that they sent me letter of rejection instead of returned application.
Moreover, the letter also mentions about creating new express entry profile as my present profile has canceled and becomes invalid (as per IRCC letter and present status shown on profile). This is where I am also concerned as per my knowledge, this is not in line with the Canadian statutes.
Now what should i do?
1. write the IRCC for consideration of review based on above reasons and side by side inform SINP? Apply for vicroads letter (which i already did today) and wait for response from IRCC
or
2. create another express entry profile straight away and ask SINP to link nomination letter to new EE, get new ITA and submit complete application again

Looking forward to advice and thanks in advance,
Nazi

Hi Nazi, I got the exact same rejection ad my application is rejected and I am advised by IRCC to lodge a new express entry and they also notified that my visa application fee will be refunded as it got rejected. I order my driving license history today.

vanessamayy

May 6, 2022
@m.nauman.a

Dear Nauman did you figure it out the reason of your rejection because your police certificate seems okay ? i GOT the exact same police certificate and i followed exact same instructions of IRCC.
Hi Fadi, I got the exact same rejection and my application is rejected and I am advised by IRCC to lodge a new express entry and they also notified that my visa application fee will be refunded as it got rejected. I order my driving license history today.

irinafsh

Apr 4, 2023
Thanks. I have attached the picture of police certificate. Can you please confirm how is should look like?
Should it have the title Overseas Visa - Supply to a Country Other than Australia - Name Check Only? I know that the Canada immigration wants a certificate with name Standard Disclosure – Name check only but I followed the steps mentioned on the canada.ca website, which is applying for police certificate using:
1- Purpose type: “Commonwealth Employment / Purpose”
2- Purpose of Check: “35 – Overseas employment/visa – for supply to a country other than Australia”
then the attached police certificate is what I got.

hi, i received the same certificate today. could you please advise if they accepted this one from you? i’m scared i’ll get rejected because it does not state “standard disclosure” anywhere

irinafsh

Apr 4, 2023
Hi Fadi, I got the exact same rejection and my application is rejected and I am advised by IRCC to lodge a new express entry and they also notified that my visa application fee will be refunded as it got rejected. I order my driving license history today.

hi Vanessa, did you manage to resolve the situation? could you please advise? i received the same certificate from AFP today