+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejection letter for PR application because of Australian Police Clearance Certificate

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
hi Vanessa, did you manage to resolve the situation? could you please advise? i received the same certificate from AFP today
The above one is the right one. The reason for rejection would be that you need 3 PCCs of Australia as states don't share data. So each one from AFP, Victoria and Queensland irrespective of if you have ever lived in a state or not.

Reactions: irinafsh

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
hi Vanessa, did you manage to resolve the situation? could you please advise? i received the same certificate from AFP today
Hey! That's the PCC that is used for Aus. If you are from Victoria or NSW, you would also need a letter on your driving history.

Reactions: irinafsh

irinafsh

Apr 4, 2023
The above one is the right one. The reason for rejection would be that you need 3 PCCs of Australia as states don't share data. So each one from AFP, Victoria and Queensland irrespective of if you have ever lived in a state or not.
thank you so much

gopisihmt

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hi I am going to apply my Canadian pr soon and I have lived NSW for 1.5 years
Kindly check my Australian pcc is ok or it
will rejected
DESIGN
Thanks. I have attached the picture of police certificate. Can you please confirm how is should look like?
Should it have the title Overseas Visa - Supply to a Country Other than Australia - Name Check Only? I know that the Canada immigration wants a certificate with name Standard Disclosure – Name check only but I followed the steps mentioned on the canada.ca website, which is applying for police certificate using:
1- Purpose type: “Commonwealth Employment / Purpose”
2- Purpose of Check: “35 – Overseas employment/visa – for supply to a country other than Australia”
then the attached police certificate is what I got.

hi I got this pcc from australia and lived in nsw with out australian licence , is that ok and how can I get driving records from nsw Govt kindly guide me I’m going to apply my pr soon, thanks
In the records of the Australian federal Police and the police in all Australian States and
Te
Thanks. I have attached the picture of police certificate. Can you please confirm how is should look like?
Should it have the title Overseas Visa - Supply to a Country Other than Australia - Name Check Only? I know that the Canada immigration wants a certificate with name Standard Disclosure – Name check only but I followed the steps mentioned on the canada.ca website, which is applying for police certificate using:
1- Purpose type: “Commonwealth Employment / Purpose”
2- Purpose of Check: “35 – Overseas employment/visa – for supply to a country other than Australia”
then the attached police certificate is what I got.

hi nauman greetings ,
i have got the australian pcc stating that "COMPLETE DISCLOSURE ALL RECORDED OFFENCES RELEASED NAME CHECK ONLY" and i lived in NSW with out holding australian licence so do i need no licence holder letter from NSW govt to process my pr application kindly guide me thanks in advance