+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejection in PNP Process!! Rejection related experiences!!

• Thread starter Albertagoverner
  • Start date
A

Albertagoverner

Hello Folks:

Here we all will be discussing about the Rejection of PNP process under H1B SRS scheme. Please post your experiences, reason why it was rejected and what reason AINP office explained.

Anybody got his PNP rejected for any reason? Please share

alberta1978

Star Member
Jan 21, 2009
Good initiative...
From other forums I know there was a rejection for a Business Analyst and one more guy who put Toronto as an intended place.
I think the Toronto guy had a right to appeal.

A

Albertagoverner

alberta1978 said:
Good initiative...
From other forums I know there was a rejection for a Business Analyst and one more guy who put Toronto as an intended place.
It makes well sense that guy who mentioned Toronto, his petition was rejected. Because It is clear in process mannual that program officer/visa officer/consular officer has enough discretion to reject application, if it seems that applicant has no intention to live in province where he is getting nominated. So his rejection makes sense.

But the other one "Business Analyst" ... If you remember the forum and could send him a link of this forum so he can post his reason for rejection.

What I guess that reason for Business Analysts' rejection might be the job functions. Because a lot of H1B petitions are filed as Business Analyst and sometimes the duties don't fall under NOC 2171 "Systems Analysts and Programmer and IT Consultants". So this could be the reason.

Even In general "IT consultants" is a very wide term which includes all type of consultants.

Any other knowledge/ suggestion welcome!

A

Albertagoverner

Albertagoverner said:
alberta1978 said:
Good initiative...
It makes well sense that guy who mentioned Toronto, his petition was rejected. Because It is clear in process mannual that program officer/visa officer/consular officer has enough discretion to reject application, if it seems that applicant has no intention to live in province where he is getting nominated. So his rejection makes sense.

But the other one "Business Analyst" ... If you remember the forum and could send him a link of this forum so he can post his reason for rejection.

What I guess that reason for Business Analysts' rejection might be the job functions. Because a lot of H1B petitions are filed as Business Analyst and sometimes the duties don't fall under NOC 2171 "Systems Analysts and Programmer and IT Consultants". So this could be the reason.

Even In general "IT consultants" is a very wide term which includes all type of consultants.

Any other knowledge/ suggestion welcome!

IT sounds like nobody got rejected so far on this forum except one guy who mentioned Toronto, as a intended place to live.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Albertagoverner said:
IT sounds like nobody got rejected so far on this forum except one guy who mentioned Toronto, as a intended place to live.
There were two more on this forum. The first one was an accountant who graduated from Michigan State with an accounting degree and was working as an Accountant/Auditor and got rejected because the AINP people thought his duties did not match with the NOC 1111 list. The second one was NOC 2171 and they told him the same thing, the duties did not match and educational background did not match. They no longer see to posting here anymore. You can find their posts on this forum if you search for them. One's username was nowtocanada or tocanadanow and the other one's username was Kedar or Kishor Thapaliya, I think.

A

Albertagoverner

nix1 said:
Albertagoverner said:
There were two more on this forum. The first one was an accountant who graduated from Michigan State with an accounting degree and was working as an Accountant/Auditor and got rejected because the AINP people thought his duties did not match with the NOC 1111 list. The second one was NOC 2171 and they told him the same thing, the duties did not match and educational background did not match. They no longer see to posting here anymore. You can find their posts on this forum if you search for them. One's username was nowtocanada or tocanadanow and the other one's username was Kedar or Kishor Thapaliya, I think.
Thanks for information.

A

Albertagoverner

nizamii said:
i have sent my appeal with correct forms.Lets see what going to happened next
Can you post your some more detail. What was the reason for rejection? What process you followed to appeal?

nag27

Jul 7, 2009
Can anyone please suggest when we can have rejection(before or aft3er getting file number?).

satya

Mar 3, 2008
kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
?
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
I've applied CSQ on 14 th aug 2007. I got letter on 4th jun 2009 stating that your score is not high enough as required as cutoff score factor . they gave me point as

education 13
experience 9
age 18
language 4
english lang 6
spouse age 3
spouse lang 2
children 4
finacial abl 1

total 60
they state that last 5 points are not added in preliminary face so you only got 55 points. to pass preliminary face one should score 57 points. I have 2 points less to pass.
I did MSc in computer science. I've been working in one of the reputed organization but my job title is none gazeted 2nd class officer. they didn't give me 5 points from category C area of training . If I got 5 points from area of training I will be selected for preliminary face. My spouse educational qualification is 12 class pass. she have 2 years work experence in teaching computer science. she had 1 years training in graphic desinging. they didn't give any points to her education . what should i do . any suggestion plz help me friends
Leon or other friends.