+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

rejection,,help needed

gulnazali

Apr 8, 2012
hi,my case was going very smoothly,i received medical examination form of me n my spouse,bt not of my newborn baby(added later in application)so iasked via e mail do i snd our medical + PR fee or wait4 my baby's medical form ist? they replied to wait 4 it n then persue all at a time,,,since then i m waiting for that form,,,according to them they snt it to me bt i didnt receive it,,,in the meanwhile when i was waitng form thy snd me e mail giving deadline ; if u didnt snt us medical n PR fee in 45 days we will cancle ur application,,unfortunately i cnt read that mail...and 1day i gor rejection latter,,,i was shocked,,i admit haf mistake is mine not to read that mail,bt what about their fault?i still didnt get medical form of my baby,,kindly plz help me,,what action can b done now to re open my application....

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
gulnazali said:
hi,my case was going very smoothly,i received medical examination form of me n my spouse,bt not of my newborn baby(added later in application)so iasked via e mail do i snd our medical + PR fee or wait4 my baby's medical form ist? they replied to wait 4 it n then persue all at a time,,,since then i m waiting for that form,,,according to them they snt it to me bt i didnt receive it,,,in the meanwhile when i was waitng form thy snd me e mail giving deadline ; if u didnt snt us medical n PR fee in 45 days we will cancle ur application,,unfortunately i cnt read that mail...and 1day i gor rejection latter,,,i was shocked,,i admit haf mistake is mine not to read that mail,bt what about their fault?i still didnt get medical form of my baby,,kindly plz help me,,what action can b done now to re open my application....
The only thing you can do is to write to you VO and tell them you never received MR for baby. It is a big shame to come this far and allow it to be taken away from you like that! How could you not have read all this important mail from CIC? Gosh people who are expectant are always checking their e-mails 24/7. Your only chance is to plead with VO to reconsider your case cos you never received the meds form for your baby. Hope all goes well, good luck!
*Mandie*

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
I agree except, the OP should do the medicals first before writing to the VO. The DMP has the forms and will do the baby's medicals even without MR.

mandiebraxton said:
The only thing you can do is to write to you VO and tell them you never received MR for baby. It is a big shame to come this far and allow it to be taken away from you like that! Gosh people who are expectant are always checking their e-mails 24/7. Your only chance is to plead with VO to reconsider your case cos you never received the meds form for your baby. Hope all goes well, good luck!
*Mandie*

starme

Star Member
Mar 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gulnazali said:
hi,
this is a simple case, my suggestion.
1. write them a simple letter, mention ur situation.
2. If nothing happens, file a law suit, im pretty sure, u gonna get visa.

god bless.

sameerb

Apr 2, 2012
gulnazali said:
Nothing to worry i have saw one case happen like that and the file reopen and they go through. The important thing they have send u mail in which (they replied to wait 4 it n then persue all at a time),thats why u wait just send them that mail copy also. Everthing will be fine.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
SenoritaBella said:
I agree except, the OP should do the medicals first before writing to the VO. The DMP has the forms and will do the baby's medicals even without MR.
Getting VO to overturn their decision is of utmost importance here.....he has no time to waste. VO sending MR is a small matter....
*Mandie*

sameerb

Apr 2, 2012
SenoritaBella said:
sorry dmp has forms but they cant do medical without issuing medical form from chc. if this possible he get email from chc that just go to dmp he will do the medical for ur baby they said wait it means not possible.

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Not true. I did mine without MR and I have PR now. So many people on this forum do that too. It's important for people to know this is possible so that they don't keep wasting precious time.

quote author=sameerb link=topic=101327.msg1392047#msg1392047 date=1334075070]
sorry dmp has forms but they cant do medical without issuing medical form from chc. if this possible he get email from chc that just go to dmp he will do the medical for ur baby they said wait it means not possible.
[/quote]

AZBUTT

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2009
Doc's Request.
28-05-2009
AOR Received.
15-08-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
18-10-10
Med's Done....
30-10-10 ( sent on 5th NOV 2010 with RPRF)
Passport Req..
Step1 on 11-06-2011 Step 2 on 15-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2011
LANDED..........
October 2011
gulnazali said:
One more solution, in my opinion, is to shoot an email to honorable immifration minister jason kenny. His e-mail is Minister@cic.gc.ca. There might be another email address which, unfortunately, I donot know.

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Guys way to much complicated suggestions.

Follow mandie's advice.... No one but your Visa Office/Officer can help you.
STOP wasting time and send a detailed email and request to your Visa Office.
Best of Luck.

Regards

AZBUTT

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2009
Doc's Request.
28-05-2009
AOR Received.
15-08-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
18-10-10
Med's Done....
30-10-10 ( sent on 5th NOV 2010 with RPRF)
Passport Req..
Step1 on 11-06-2011 Step 2 on 15-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2011
LANDED..........
October 2011
gulnazali said:
You may adopt all the advices furnished here on this page except going to a lawyer as it is too early to go to a lawyer at this stage.Better try at your own first. Detail email to visa office, minister etc is must, in my opinion.