Rejection from University of Saskatchewan Fall 2016

Sparsha

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
swetha.vutlapalli said:
Hi Sparsha,

I will stick to canada. US till elections over it will be very hard to get visa , some of my friends who applied got all visa rejections from US
If your profile is good and the university is genuine, I don't think they will reject anymore... Election results will be out by Nov I guess!...

nadiakhalid2

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Hi Sparcha
need some guiding from you. i am planning to apply for PhD for 2017 intakes( still confused between Australia and Canada). in Canada, which university is easier to get admission? i have three kids and i am planning to bring my husband and kids with me, which province has softest visa rule in order to get study permit along with my family? my profile is
last degree CGPA 3.8 out of four
IELTS 8
few publications and last degree was a research degree
already in contact with supervisors from few universities( UoT, U o S, UBC)

i m also planning to apply for immigration after my degree completion, which province has most lenient rules regarding immigration of international students?

Vishark

Jan 24, 2020
Hi, my friend applied for masters in engineering Management in University of Windsor. He had 8.55 cgpa from B. E
Mech, IELTS 7.5 and 2 yrs experience in IT field. He applied only yesterday and today he received a mail saying that he is not admitted. Does anyone know. The reason for his rejection even though he maintained a good profile?
What are the chances of getting into University of Ottawa with this profile?