+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejection from University of Saskatchewan Fall 2016

salliPak

Mar 21, 2016
Sparsha said:
Is it so? :eek: No university mentioned to me that I didn't meet their minimum criteria so far in their rejection mails (My score is considered as 3.2/4.0 itself!)... It may vary with country I suppose!..
I suggest you to apply to few more universities (It's up to you though!) because the three universities that you have mentioned are quite tough to get in as an international student!..
Try Ryerson (deadline is passed, but it offers rolling admissions!... I applied after deadline to this university and they are reviewing my profile currently!) or University of Windsor (deadline - May 1st) or Concordia University (Rolling admissions till June 1st)..
Thanks Sparsha! I will apply to University of Windsor! Can you please tell me how to send transcripts to University of Windsor?

Sparsha

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Actually for me, I have a local office for the university (just got to know recently!!)..
I think for University of Windsor, create the online application, upload the soft copy for the transcripts,submit the application and later when you're accepted you would be required to send the scripts to them, which you can do by courier services..!!..

I heard Windsor gives decision too by 1.5 months... little earlier too...
All the best on your application! :)

salliPak

Mar 21, 2016
Sparsha said:
Hi,

Actually for me, I have a local office for the university (just got to know recently!!)..
I think for University of Windsor, create the online application, upload the soft copy for the transcripts,submit the application and later when you're accepted you would be required to send the scripts to them, which you can do by courier services..!!..

I heard Windsor gives decision too by 1.5 months... little earlier too...
All the best on your application! :)
Thanks for the information but the problem is there is no way/forum/portal to upload soft copies of documents! :(

salliPak

Mar 21, 2016
swetha.vutlapalli said:
Hi ,

Sorry to hear such rejections.

Btech mechanical 8.2 CGPA
ielts 7.00

no experience

appllied to Ottawa and waterloo

waterloo mailed last week that profile is good but we cant offer u this time bcz of huge flow of applications

ottawa still in process

y this much rejections for canada even some of my friends which are less grades and backlogs to me get offer in US and Australia top universities.

Y this only to canada for such rejections even ranking are far more than us and others

can anyone explain
Well getting into an Australian university (except a few) is a piece of cake. To secure admission in a US university is the most difficult but if you can convince a professor you are good to go..I don't know much about Canada as I am applying for first time and have no friends there..

Sparsha

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salliPak said:
Well getting into an Australian university (except a few) is a piece of cake. To secure admission in a US university is the most difficult but if you can convince a professor you are good to go..I don't know much about Canada as I am applying for first time and have no friends there..
Canada is difficult of all three... My friends applying to USA found Canadian application quite difficult to secure an admit... Canadian universities, are very choosy on there admits..
US admits are easy really!...

swetha.vutlapalli

Oct 6, 2015
Hi thanks,

Yes most of them replying same about canada.

for Meng course base they have this much time and process what about for MS and MASC .

I think patience need till offer and visa

swetha.vutlapalli

Oct 6, 2015
Hi all,

I am looking to apply for carleton for January 2017 intake for Meng Mechanical
any suggestions regarding universities

suggest me few universities regardless of branch.

that will be greatful

swetha

Sparsha

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salliPak said:
Thanks for the information but the problem is there is no way/forum/portal to upload soft copies of documents! :(
Kindly check the admission application portal with University of Windsor...
http://www1.uwindsor.ca/registrar/how-to-apply-0
Hope this helps you!..

Abhas

Mar 12, 2016
my eighth semester result will come in june .. Do you think they will send conditional offer letter before that..
i applied in carleton and u of m for sept'16 intake.. documents recieved on 22 march

ielts 7.5
btech 7.52/10(till 7th sem)

Abhas

Mar 12, 2016
my eighth semester result will come in june .. Do you think they will send conditional offer letter before that..
i applied in carleton and u of m for sept'16 intake.. documents recieved on 22 march

ielts 7.5
btech 7.52/10(till 7th sem)

Sparsha

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
swetha.vutlapalli said:
Hi sparsha,

suggest me some universities for jan 2017 intake with low rejection rates

swetha
You're still considering Canada? I have chose to opt for USA now!
If Canada, I suggest Windsor, Lakehead, Concordia, MUN(haven't seen much rejections here!) ...
Try some universities in Quebec too!

salliPak

Mar 21, 2016
Sparsha said:
You're still considering Canada? I have chose to opt for USA now!
If Canada, I suggest Windsor, Lakehead, Concordia, MUN(haven't seen much rejections here!) ...
Try some universities in Quebec too!
Hey Sparsha, do you get any reply from UVic?

Sparsha

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salliPak said:
Hey Sparsha, do you get any reply from UVic?
Hi salliPak,
No I haven't received anything from them!.. Status is "Under review by Dept." No hopes though!

swetha.vutlapalli

Oct 6, 2015
Hi Sparsha,

I will stick to canada. US till elections over it will be very hard to get visa , some of my friends who applied got all visa rejections from US