+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejection for reason of 'Your Proposed studies are not reasonable

Rims

Aug 24, 2017
i am 2016 12th pass out commerce student with 78% percent i got 6 bands overall not less than 5.5 in each . i have applied for business diploma ( centennial college) for september intake and applied for visa on 5th july. on 14 august i got refusal with the reason - "Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans".On 22nd august i reapplied for the same intake and give all my documents and caips notes.I want to know is there any possibility to get visa for september intake and please tell me how much time it will take.
Hi Karanvir,

Can you please tell me ho did you get your caips notes ( how can we apply)

sandeep691

Sep 19, 2019
i have completed b.pharma in 2016 but i have 31 backlogs..my consultant give surety that i'll get visa nd they manage to get offer latter from st clair college.although after applying i got rejected two times..what should i do to go canada..plz help me

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
i have completed b.pharma in 2016 but i have 31 backlogs..my consultant give surety that i'll get visa nd they manage to get offer latter from st clair college.although after applying i got rejected two times..what should i do to go canada..plz help me
Nobody can give you any guarantee. If somebody does that then you should run away from them. 31 backlogs is a lot. Is he a consultant or just a unlicensed agent.

Nishaa

Dec 6, 2019
I had applied for study permit on 21st November ,2019 and i got rejection letter on 6th december ,2019 . The reason for rejection is the officer is not satisfied that i will leave canada at the end of my study and other reason was your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of : your qualification , your studies , missing marksheets , academic record , level of establishment , language abilities , financial abilities and your future prospect and plans.
I complete my graduation through distance education so is this the reason for rejection ???

Vinay Thakur

Apr 28, 2021
I am Vinay Thakur i applied in january i got 62%in 10th and 63% in 12th Commerce..and my band score was L7.5, S6, W6 R6.5 and i chose Ecommerce and business management but my visa got refused and the reason was your proposed studies are not reasonable and my friend with same study background got visa...can anyone explain