+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejection for reason of 'Your Proposed studies are not reasonable

abrar_shaik98

Jul 24, 2017
I had applied for study permit on 25th July.
Course : BBA Accounting, Auditing and IT - 4 year program
College Conestoga College, Kitchener, Ontario
10th- 80%
12th- 65% MEC stream
IELTS- 7.0 : 1 band 7.5, 1 band 6.5 others all 6.0

When the College reviewed all my grades and qualifications. And offered me admission. What is the problem with the embassy to reject on qualification grounds, when people with 7-10 backlogs and 47-55% in their 12th are getting their visas?

Can anyone please help me with suggestions for re-apply?

Thank You

Last edited:

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
10th- 80%
12th- 65% MEC stream

When the College reviewed all my grades and qualifications. And offered me admission. What is the problem with the embassy to reject on qualification grounds, when people with 7-10 backlogs and 47-55% in their 12th are getting their visas?

Thank You
You have a very good profile and you should have got the visa. What is written in your rejection letter?

karanvir singh

Star Member
May 12, 2017
i am 2016 12th pass out commerce student with 78% percent i got 6 bands overall not less than 5.5 in each . i have applied for business diploma ( centennial college) for september intake and applied for visa on 5th july. on 14 august i got refusal with the reason - "Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans".On 22nd august i reapplied for the same intake and give all my documents and caips notes.I want to know is there any possibility to get visa for september intake and please tell me how much time it will take.

Reactions: Kirankaul and Rims

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
i am 2016 12th pass out commerce student with 78% percent i got 6 bands overall not less than 5.5 in each . i have applied for business diploma ( centennial college) for september intake and applied for visa on 5th july. on 14 august i got refusal with the reason - "Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans".On 22nd august i reapplied for the same intake and give all my documents and caips notes.I want to know is there any possibility to get visa for september intake and please tell me how much time it will take.
There are 99% chances of getting rejected with 5.5 ielts band. College will provide you the offer letter with this IELTS band in each but visa officer likes to see atleast 6 in each.

abrar_shaik98

Jul 24, 2017
You have a very good profile and you should have got the visa. What is written in your rejection letter?
It's written as '
Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After a careful review of your study permit application and
supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the
Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations. I am refusing your application.'

And this check box is ticked:
Other reasons:
IMM 5622 (12-2016) E GCMS (DISPONIBLE EN FRANÇAIS - IMM 5622 F)
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous
studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your
future prospects and plans.

N

newtoexpressentry

10th- 80%
12th- 65% MEC stream
IELTS- 7.0 : 1 band 7.5, 1 band 6.5 others all 6.0

Thank You
how much financial support did u show?

karanvir singh

Star Member
May 12, 2017
is it compulsory to show bank statement and remaining balance while applying for visa under spp college . i think this was the reason they rejected my visa bcs i forgot to show ?
Your ielts scores are fine. You are good to go. SPP checklist asks an overall band score of 6.0 bands in ielts.
Don't believe the rumors.

karanvir singh

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Your ielts scores are fine. You are good to go. SPP checklist asks an overall band score of 6.0 bands in ielts.
Don't believe the rumors.
i reapply again on 22nd august and attach all the bank statements of my parents account with balance approx 6lakhs and 3 property papers on my fathers name .?

gaba

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
is it compulsory to show bank statement and remaining balance while applying for visa under spp college . i think this was the reason they rejected my visa bcs i forgot to show ?
No, its not necessary. Spp application requires only a limited number of documents. In generic/general application, we have to add moveable and immovable assets (through a Chartered accountant Report) to show visa officer that we (applicant and parents/sponsors) have enough amount of money, to fund my studies.

gaba

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
i reapply again on 22nd august and attach all the bank statements of my parents account with balance approx 6lakhs and 3 property papers on my fathers name .?
Bank balance is not a solid proof my friend(because we can show money of our relatives or borrow money from someone to show in our account). Annual income is more better proof of your financial status. You should have added a CA report and annual income certificate of your parents.

karanvir singh

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Bank balance is not a solid proof my friend(because we can show money of our relatives or borrow money from someone to show in our account). Annual income is more better proof of your financial status. You should have added a CA report and annual income certificate of your parents.
so is there any hope to get visa this tym .? sorry the balance was 60lakhs on above message and i also show bank statement of last 1 year