+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

REJECTION FOR LACK OF ENOUGH EVIDENCE?

STINO

Apr 1, 2012
He people,Am new to this site.I was devastated to get a mail forwarded by my agent that my application NOC 0111 was rejected due to the fact that i didn't show enough evidence to have carried out the functions of a financial manager.I find this ridiculous because i am a banker with 12 years experience of financial management and as a branch manager and included all the evidence requested for...My agent say i can appeal....So Confused!
Seniors please advise :(

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
STINO said:
He people,Am new to this site.I was devastated to get a mail forwarded by my agent that my application NOC 0111 was rejected due to the fact that i didn't show enough evidence to have carried out the functions of a financial manager.I find this ridiculous because i am a banker with 12 years experience of financial management and as a branch manager and included all the evidence requested for...My agent say i can appeal....So Confused!
So sorry to hear that. Did you send a reference letter from your employer(s) listing the duties you have performed as a financial manager all these years? And are the duties reflective of those mentioned under the MI for this NOC? Experience letter, pay stubs, employment/promotion letters, statement from clients are important in proving that you did work for so and so company also performed the duties listed. All the best!
*Mandie*

STINO

Apr 1, 2012
Thanks. i Did send a reference letter from your employer but they sent a regular format and refused to state my functions besides the ones stated in my CV listing the duties you have performed as a financial manager all these years.My employer will not do that much for any employee because the know i will leave after all.Experience letter, pay stubs, employment/promotion letters where sent too.I had to statements from clients statement from clients as it was one of the requirements.Besides , my agents went through all these and thought they were ok.

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
STINO said:
Thanks. i Did send a reference letter from your employer but they sent a regular format and refused to state my functions besides the ones stated in my CV listing the duties you have performed as a financial manager all these years.My employer will not do that much for any employee because the know i will leave after all.Experience letter, pay stubs, employment/promotion letters where sent too.I had to statements from clients statement from clients as it was one of the requirements.Besides , my agents went through all these and thought they were ok.

Generally as per my information your reference/experience letter have to mention the duties you perform as finance manager not only that it has to meet with the description of duties as per NOC.... cause thats the occupation for which you are applying better luck next time...

rawaljignesh82

Dec 27, 2010
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX-June-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR :06-Oct-2010, 2nd AOR: XX Jan 2011
IELTS Request
In Process Status with Processing Date..XX Feb2012 , Last Week Processing Date changed to March 15,2012
File Transfer...
XX-Jan-2011
Med's Request
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Landed
STINO said:
have you receive any letter from Visa office??? if not than wait for the letter and found out what is the reason than decide what to take action.

what is your Timeline. ????

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
STINO said:
Unfortunatel, the reference letter has to specifically state the duties you have performed/performing in your line of work. Is it not possible to 'beg' your employer to provide you with such letter. Was the refusal at CIO or VO stage?
*Mandie*

nano24482

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/02/2010
Doc's Request.
20/04/2010
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
Dear STINO,

Extremely sorry to hear about your case, but your agents are at fault here.
If you have not provided with 'list of duties letter'(I know lot of companies who do not provide such letter) they should have suggested you some other option to get it.
You should have mentioned it in your cover letter or provide an affidavit along with visiting cards of your boss.

I am extremely sorry but at this stage nothing can be done. Contact your agent and ask him to deal with it and try to get your money back from him.
Financial managers is not currently in Canada's Occupation for immigration, so you wont be able to apply again. As an alternative you can try Australian Immigration provided you can score min 7 bands in IELTS. It is fast and efficient.

starme

Star Member
Mar 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
STINO said:
buddy, can u publish the refusal letter after removing ur personal details.

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
STINO said:
Experience and job reference letter is the right and asset of the employee .Each and every institution in pakistan has their own job description books and mostly letters are extracted from these contract letters and job description books.Its strange if someone could not issue experience letter accordingly .

sameerb

Apr 2, 2012
STINO said:
contact me i know one person who is master of rejection cases u contact me 9873673783

imrankhan1

Feb 19, 2012
sameerb said:
sorry to hear but job duties must on company letter head.
HY MY CASE HAS BEEN REJECTED FROM 1 NUMBER THEY GAVE ME 9 OUT OF 10 IN ADAPTABILITY WHEREAS MY AND MY WIFE RELATIVES R THERE.
CAN I APPEAL.
AND WILL THEY REFUND MY FEE AS A SKILLED WORKER.
I WAS REJECTED WHEN MY E CASE IS DECISION MADE BEFORE MEDICAL.
ADVISE ME WHAT I CAN DO NOW ABOUT MY CASE

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
sorry to say but your agent has taken you for a ride.
if the duties you performed are not similar ( not an exact match ) to the duties described in the hrsdc website, I dont know how on earth your agent said it was ok !!

another crooked agent.

please do try and get an experience letter from a more considerate superior boss. your experience letter should state that you have performed majority of what is in hsrdc website.

you can then write a re-consideration letter to the program manager, CHC, ND , explaining that the previous work experience was incomplete and ask him to consider the new one.

chances are very brim after rejection.

my only advise to others is, pls dont go blindly by consultants. do your home work too..

sameerb

Apr 2, 2012
imrankhan1 said:
HY MY CASE HAS BEEN REJECTED FROM 1 NUMBER THEY GAVE ME 9 OUT OF 10 IN ADAPTABILITY WHEREAS MY AND MY WIFE RELATIVES R THERE.
CAN I APPEAL.
AND WILL THEY REFUND MY FEE AS A SKILLED WORKER.
I WAS REJECTED WHEN MY E CASE IS DECISION MADE BEFORE MEDICAL.
ADVISE ME WHAT I CAN DO NOW ABOUT MY CASE
dear first to understand why your case has been rejected i know one person who is master of rejection cases u can call me 9873673783 akumarzzzz@gmail.com

STINO

Apr 1, 2012
Many thanks Guys for your expert advice.Considering the fact that financial manager is no more a job option on CIC, is there really any need to push for an appeal even though my employee decides to spell out my functions better in a letter? That's my dilemma!