+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejection for January 2020 with a reason that student will not return to its home country .

Sahilhundal9

Oct 10, 2019
I got a rejection on October 9 2019 for my program of pre health science pathway leading to diploma and degree in jan 2020 with a reason that I will not return back after the visa expiration

Adelola9

Sep 9, 2019
I got a rejection on October 9 2019 for my program of pre health science pathway leading to diploma and degree in jan 2020 with a reason that I will not return back after the visa expiration
I applied for thesame course as yours pre-health science pathway to advance college and university, i submitted my application on October 1st. Kindly share your profile and tips of your sop.

Sahilhundal9

Oct 10, 2019
I applied for thesame course as yours pre-health science pathway to advance college and university, i submitted my application on October 1st. Kindly share your profile and tips of your sop.
Hey adelola which college?
Sorry to say but my sop will not help u as I got a visa refusal but u should be precise to yr future plans as I have mentioned that I want to study bscn or practical nursing

P. S. My college is northern college (Kirkland lake campus)

Sunil Vaghani

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Category........
Hi just want to know what steps you have taken after refusal, did you reapply again? as I also got refusal yesterday with same reason.

shobs30

Oct 21, 2019
My daughter's student visa was refused thrice. She has done B.Sc in Culinary Arts from India and applied for a writing and communication program with humber university as she wanted to pursue food media as her career path. We applied for CAIPS note and discovered that they were not convinced with her choice of program.
She is planning to re-apply for January 2020 food media course with Centennial College, Canada. Just wanted to know what are her chances of getting the approval this time and if anyone can help us with a strong SOP. Thank you.

Reactions: Sahilhundal9

Sahilhundal9

Oct 10, 2019
My daughter's student visa was refused thrice. She has done B.Sc in Culinary Arts from India and applied for a writing and communication program with humber university as she wanted to pursue food media as her career path. We applied for CAIPS note and discovered that they were not convinced with her choice of program.
She is planning to re-apply for January 2020 food media course with Centennial College, Canada. Just wanted to know what are her chances of getting the approval this time and if anyone can help us with a strong SOP. Thank you.
What's the duration of writing and communication program?