+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejection. Experts, please help! :(

White knight 22

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JoacRy said:
I resided the whole time in Sydney in New South Wales. Any advice?
I resided in Sydney as well for 4 years.. It's simple just get it from here http://www.afp.gov.au/what-we-do/police-checks/national-police-checks
in section 8 (purpose of check) pick 35.. Bear in mind that the police certificate you get from there from police station does not work for cic .
good luck

kamae

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2016
Passport Req..
April 20, 2016
Thank you for all your helpful replies.

Yes, I realize now that we didn't follow instructions with the NZ police requirement.

I created a new express entry profile and will contact OINP to reissue our nomination.

I have a follow up question. Since I created a new profile, should I still answer yes to the question on whether we have a nomination from a province or answer no and wait for the nomination to be reissued?

kamae

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2016
Passport Req..
April 20, 2016
canada_CEC2410 said:
Sorry to hear about your rejection. Would you mind to post your time lines. Also what I read from this forum is, that you can contact OINP with the reason why your app is rejected with your new EE profile number and wth job seaker validation code. They will transfer the nomination to your new application. Just write an email to OINP team stating the reason for rejection, that might be help full to you
Thank you so much. I already made a new express entry profile and registered at jobbank. I also emailed OINP with my plea to transfer the nomination to my new application. I will also try to call them tomorrow if that will be any help. I know it's my fault for not reading instructions carefully for New Zealand police clearance. :( I just wish they would have just requested that document instead of cancelling my the whole application. :'( But I guess that's just how it is.

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
That is really sad, please raise CSE query also, may be if the VO is kind enough he ll re-open. It is solely the decision of VO. include relevant documents while raising CSE.

kamae

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2016
Passport Req..
April 20, 2016
cjs said:
That is really sad, please raise CSE query also, may be if the VO is kind enough he ll re-open. It is solely the decision of VO. include relevant documents while raising CSE.
Thank you. I finally got OINP to transfer my nomination to my new express entry profile. Just waiting now for the next draw so we can apply again.

Lesson learned, I guess. :-[

Thanks for everyone who replied. Hope you had a happy holidays. :)

manpreetdhindsa15

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015 for OOPNP
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
26-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-12-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2016
kamae said:
Thank you. I finally got OINP to transfer my nomination to my new express entry profile. Just waiting now for the next draw so we can apply again.

Lesson learned, I guess. :-[

Thanks for everyone who replied. Hope you had a happy holidays. :)
Hi Kamae,

Happy for you :) .
Could you please advise, how long it took for the whole process of transferring the Nomination to new profile?

kamae

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2016
Passport Req..
April 20, 2016
manpreetdhindsa15 said:
Hi Kamae,

Happy for you :) .
Could you please advise, how long it took for the whole process of transferring the Nomination to new profile?
Thanks! :) It took about 2 weeks for them to do it. I emailed, called and also sent hard copies of the required docs to their office.

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kamae said:
Hello everyone,

My application for PR was cancelled/rejected today because we submitted the wrong New Zealand police certificate for my spouse. I am now worried since I got an invitation for PR because we got nominated by Ontario (only reason our score made it to the draw).. if I make a new express entry profile, does that mean my nomination from OOPNP is cancelled as well? Is it tied to my previous Express entry profile? Or would I be able to claim points on that nomination still, even with a new profile?

I would really appreciate all the help. I'm worried that we lost our chance for PR :'(
Can you share your timeline? most importantly your AOR date?