+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejection due to misrepresentation

Soni1234

Jul 22, 2019
I received a letter that you application rejected under section 40(2)a due to misrepresentatiin and banned for five years they added line that you may reapply.My application rejected due to wrong embassy fee receipt attached by my consultant(not legal).
What should i do my family is living in Canada

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Applications aren’t usually refused for misrepresentation due to a wrong receipt. Your family will have to visit you out of Canada for 5 years.

Konvicted

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Hire a good consultant who is an IRCC member or having lawyers in Canada. If you want you can go with my consultant.

Konvicted

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
GCMS notes will clear the picture, however, it will take 4 weeks to get the same. Apply for GCMS notes and talk to the consultant who is an ICCRC member.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
There is probably more to story than consultant is telling you, what did he do after receiving procedural fairness letter?
You will have to challenge the decision in Canadian court that's probably the only slim hope.

Soni1234

Jul 22, 2019
There is probably more to story than consultant is telling you, what did he do after receiving procedural fairness letter?
You will have to challenge the decision in Canadian court that's probably the only slim hope.
No i got a letter that you have attached a wrong fee receipt then i immediatly paid my embassy fee online and send the copy to IRCC with my letter.kindly guide me

Konvicted

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
No i got a letter that you have attached a wrong fee receipt then i immediatly paid my embassy fee online and send the copy to IRCC with my letter.kindly guide me
Consult with them on your own and explain. I am not their representative.

shalin1097

Oct 27, 2020
I became PR in 2015 april and now I am a citizen...
I did a small marrige cermney november 2014 with my spouse before we I got my PR in india but we never registred for Marriage certificate back then
My wife came in dec 2014 december to canada on student visa and was living with me only and then I became PR in April 2015 . So then in 2015 in november we went back to India and registred our marriage on the same day we intially got married. So Then we came back to canada and I did inland sponsorship for her PR and showed our mariage november 2015 the same date with certificate and pictures..... i just wanted to know is that counted as misrepsentation.... will ircc get to knoe abot this ??

Reactions: Boltj194