Dear seniors

My wife is principal applicant
i m in merchant navy and i have to join ship this month
i have already taken police clearance
What about the medical test
can you go for upfront medical without receiving aor
when we have to do the medicals
please help
Yes you have to go for Uprfont medical tests before submitting.

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
snkarora said:
Friends,

Has anybody noticed a case where the application was cancelled after getting the second AOR? Does receiving the second AOR makes it any more certain that you will receive the PR?
I'm reposting the initial question raised in this thread just in case we get some answers now.

Has anybody noticed a case where the application was cancelled after getting the second AOR?

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam_172452 said:
I'm reposting the initial question raised in this thread just in case we get some answers now.

Has anybody noticed a case where the application was cancelled after getting the second AOR?
I think one reason no one can point to a case like this is that very, very few people ever get the second AOR. Most people on this forum who have made it to PPR never received that second AOR at all. That said, I think it is true that a second AOR, just like an ECAS change to "In Process" is generally a very good sign. BUT it cannot always be interpreted that way (as we can see, since Asivad was rejected weeks after an "In Process" change), and even the wording of the second AOR clearly says it only means your application has been deemed complete - not that you have passed all requirements.

I think those of us with ECAS In Process (for the second time) or a second AOR can be cautiously optimistic about a good result in the near future. But that result is still not assured, and all the reassurance on that score from this forum will not make it so.

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dobes said:
I think one reason no one can point to a case like this is that very, very few people ever get the second AOR. Most people on this forum who have made it to PPR never received that second AOR at all. That said, I think it is true that a second AOR, just like an ECAS change to "In Process" is generally a very good sign. BUT it cannot always be interpreted that way (as we can see, since Asivad was rejected weeks after an "In Process" change), and even the wording of the second AOR clearly says it only means your application has been deemed complete - not that you have passed all requirements.

I think those of us with ECAS In Process (for the second time) or a second AOR can be cautiously optimistic about a good result in the near future. But that result is still not assured, and all the reassurance on that score from this forum will not make it so.
Yes, very true words indeed.

MySky

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My ECAS has been "In Process" since the first day I had access to it, so I don't think "In process" has any meaning other than the application is, well, in process!

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
MySky said:
My ECAS has been "In Process" since the first day I had access to it, so I don't think "In process" has any meaning other than the application is, well, in process!
Could you please share your time line?

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bumping this thread once again... do we have any cases like this where there has been a rejection after 2nd AOR?