+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejection after RPRF payment

AckeenSaltfish

Mar 5, 2016
Igo said:
Hi, everybody!
I need you advise in my situation.
I have been nominated by Saskatchewan Province and get ITA by CIC under Express Entry program. I was nominated under International Skilled Worker (4011). I am working as Associate Professor in University. After I submitted all the needed documents except police good conduct certificate. I received a letter stated that everything is ok with my application and just need to wait medical and police approval and that I have to pay Right of Permanent Residence Fee. I have paid and after I submit my police certificate I have received nest day the letter stated that I do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada. The reason was that “The letters of employment you provided do not provide sufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement, or that you have performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the NOC – 4011”. The letter did not include job description and amount of hours per week. They did not ask to change the ref letter, they just refuse and closed the application. Before this at all stages the reference letter was acceptable...Then I asked Saskatchewan Province to link the nomination with my new EE profile because the nomination is valid until 22 Aug 2016. They also refused, stating that I can use only one time this nominations. I also can not apply for new nomination because they closed my work (4011) for new streams. I understand that technically I made a mistake because my letter did not contain job description..I wounder what Associate professor can do other than deliver lectures and etc. But if without emotions, can anybody advise what I still can do. Thank you.
Hi
We both have very similar situations and after getting my SINP nomination transferred to my new EE profile ,
I submitted a more detailed job letter which included the following duties : Prepare course material and deliver lectures, conduct assessments and student evaluations and carry out academic research and represent the University in my capacity as a lecturer at public events. With the new job letter, i also submitted my employment contract which gave more details about my duties, a letter to confirm I represent the university by serving on a particular board and a list of publications with online links. All of these was scanned a one file and uploaded to my new EE profile

EliseHuynh

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Mar 7
IELTS Request
None
Passport Req..
July 29, 20016
VISA ISSUED...
August 30, 2016
LANDED..........
September 10, 2016
Hello Igo,

What is your AOR ?

Thank and good luck

Barsellius

Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-04-2016
AOR Received.
26-05-2016
Med's Done....
30-05-2016
Passport Req..
05-08-2016
I would also suggest trying to contact the province once more if CSI is refused. For example, in my case, when I accidentally deleted my IELTS results from the EE profile and it became ineligible (with accepted nomination), I just contacted the province (NB) and ask them to send the Nomination to the new EE profile. There was no problem at all and they did it the very same day.
Maybe, TS just spoke to the wrong person in the wrong time...

Igo

Dec 8, 2015
I had a discussion with the immigration officer from Saskatchewan and the officer said that I am not eligible to re-use my SNIP anymore.

Mikoy20

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
Doc's Request.
09-04-2016
Nomination.....
20-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
Med's Request
06-05-2016 (ITA)
Med's Done....
16-05-2016
Passport Req..
04-08-2016
As I checked your NOC, below are the main duties that should at least be listed in your reference letter:

Main duties

University professors and lecturers perform some or all of the following duties:

Teach one or more university subjects to undergraduate and graduate students
Prepare and deliver lectures to students and conduct laboratory sessions or discussion groups
Prepare, administer and grade examinations, laboratory assignments and reports
Advise students on course and academic matters and career decisions
Direct research programs of graduate students and advise on research matters
Conduct research in field of specialization and publish findings in scholarly journals or books
May serve on faculty committees dealing with such matters as curriculum planning and degree requirements, and perform a variety of administrative duties
May represent their universities as speakers and guest lecturers
May provide professional consultative services to government, industry and private individuals.

Igo

Dec 8, 2015
Thank you. I have new reference letter with job description, however I can not replace it now. And nomination for 4011 NOC is now closed. So, I cannot find any solution to apply or re-apply.

Wontquit

Jul 21, 2016
U.K.
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
SINP April 26th and revised on August 25th 2016
AOR Received.
October 9th 2016
File Transfer...
October 9th 2016
Med's Request
10th October 2016
Med's Done....
23rd April 2016
Passport Req..
8th December 2017
Igo
Reach out to SINP to revise or extend your nomination certificate, create anew EE profile and
Job seeker validation code and get the points add to new profile. Once invited to apply in the supporting documents upload a letter explaining previous refusal, detailing you now have an in depth job description matching NOC 4011. Although the NOC 4011 is no longer available you can explain this to IRCC when you submit addition documents to support your application and they may honor it based on previous application
No harm trying
Won't quit

Igo

Dec 8, 2015
SNIP officers did not allow to extend or revise the application as, they said, it was already used...

Wontquit

Jul 21, 2016
U.K.
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
October 9th 2016
File Transfer...
October 9th 2016
Med's Request
10th October 2016
Med's Done....
23rd April 2016
Passport Req..
8th December 2017
Igo
Look up the director of immigration for Saskatchewan
From the sinp webpage, her name is Gail call her an explain your situation
As the same thing happened to me I got rejected in the 12 of July
I submitted several revisions forms and the they all came back saying I had used my nomination certificate and it can only be used once. I decided to call the director of immigration to explain why as my certificate was issued in April 2016 is valid till October, this was two weeks ago
Last Friday I got an email to say my points had been revised and that I should create a new we profile and job seeker code so they could transfer the points. So now am waiting for the IRCC draw next week
My Noc is no longer in the demand list, so I may still be rejected, but sinp have supported me as they can see on my initial ee application was IRCC error as I was assessed on the wrong noc
Was nominated for 2211 but was accessed by IRCC for noc 2112
Send me a message and I can pass Gail's number to you as she could help
Won't quit

Igo

Dec 8, 2015
Wontquit said:
Igo
Look up the director of immigration for Saskatchewan
From the sinp webpage, her name is Gail call her an explain your situation
As the same thing happened to me I got rejected in the 12 of July
I submitted several revisions forms and the they all came back saying I had used my nomination certificate and it can only be used once. I decided to call the director of immigration to explain why as my certificate was issued in April 2016 is valid till October, this was two weeks ago
Last Friday I got an email to say my points had been revised and that I should create a new we profile and job seeker code so they could transfer the points. So now am waiting for the IRCC draw next week
My Noc is no longer in the demand list, so I may still be rejected, but sinp have supported me as they can see on my initial ee application was IRCC error as I was assessed on the wrong noc
Was nominated for 2211 but was accessed by IRCC for noc 2112
Send me a message and I can pass Gail's number to you as she could help
Won't quit
Thank you for your letter! My SNIP has been already expired at 22 Aug. Therefore, I am not sure that your way may have any positive feedback for my case. What do you think? Thank you

Wontquit

Jul 21, 2016
U.K.
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
October 9th 2016
File Transfer...
October 9th 2016
Med's Request
10th October 2016
Med's Done....
23rd April 2016
Passport Req..
8th December 2017
Hi Igo
The directors name is Gail Sarkay and her number is 130667871157
Just explain what has happened to you and discuss the possibility of a revision and extension
To your nomination certificate

Wish you all the best
Won't quit