+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejecting the current express entry invite question

praveshshrivas

Apr 19, 2017
Hi All,

Do i need to submit a letter of explanation while re-applying if I reject my current express entry invite?

Currently, i have received an invite from CIC to apply for PR under Express Entry CEC class. However, i am planning to reject the invite as i have to make few changes to my profile viz: adding my wife in the application, adding job offer etc.

Due to which, I am planning to reject the current invite and create a new profile with my wife status as accompanying with me to Canada.

Please advise.

-Best Regards,
Pravesh

praveshshrivas

Apr 19, 2017
No explanation necessary.
Thanks DelPiero07.

To add to it, while applying the first time, i selected that 'My wife is not accompanying with me', can i add her in the current application (make changes to the current application). If i do so, what reason should i enter in the letter of explanation.

Calgary2014

Nov 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
Thanks DelPiero07.

To add to it, while applying the first time, i selected that 'My wife is not accompanying with me', can i add her in the current application (make changes to the current application). If i do so, what reason should i enter in the letter of explanation.
If you recalculate your CRS score by adding your wife, will you still stay above the CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited in the round of invitation you were invited?if yes, you can add her along with an LOE

praveshshrivas

Apr 19, 2017
If you recalculate your CRS score by adding your wife, will you still stay above the CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited in the round of invitation you were invited?if yes, you can add her along with an LOE
Thanks DelPiero07

If i decline the invitation I've received. I'll have to create new profile or update the existing one to get the invite to apply for PR?