+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejecting an CIC ITA after accepting.

canadiandream2018

Jul 6, 2018
Dear all,

Is it possible to decline an accepted CIC ITA?

I have PNP nomination and 600 points have been added to my EE profile. I accepted the CIC ITA but I do not think I can collect all the required documents within the last date.

If I decline the ITA now will I be accepted in back in the pool? And can I get an ITA in the next draw again?

Desperately waiting for an answer.

canadiandream2018

Jul 6, 2018
Thank you for the reply dear DelPiero07. So does that mean if I still meet the criteria I can get the invitation in the next round ?

vorador

Star Member
Aug 25, 2018
Thank you for the reply dear DelPiero07. So does that mean if I still meet the criteria I can get the invitation in the next round ?
I believe once you accept the ITA, you have started your PR application. If you want to cancel it you need to follow the steps here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=741&top=23.

I suggest that you collect all that you can, then write a well-structured explanation about the docs that you couldn't collect within the timeline with proof of submissions ..etc.

Reactions: maitredufoot

maitredufoot

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
20-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Med's Done....
05-12-2018
As Vorador said, please do not decline it, and try your best to collect your documents, and then write a very explanatory letter.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I believe once you accept the ITA, you have started your PR application. If you want to cancel it you need to follow the steps here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=741&top=23.

I suggest that you collect all that you can, then write a well-structured explanation about the docs that you couldn't collect within the timeline with proof of submissions ..etc.
1- No such thing as accepting ITA.
2- The link you provide refers to submitted application, OP has not submitted his e-APR nor can he use the webform at this point in time.
3 -Your suggestion is a good way for OP to get his application cancelled for incompleteness.

Reactions: canadiandream2018

canadiandream2018

Jul 6, 2018
1- No such thing as accepting ITA.
2- The link you provide refers to submitted application, OP has not submitted his e-APR nor can he use the webform at this point in time.
3 -Your suggestion is a good way for OP to get his application cancelled for incompleteness.
Thank you.

One query, We (Me,Spouse and Daughter) have completed the medical tests. The panel Dr have suggested to send a full Paediatric Report for my daughter as she is underweight. I am expecting a report within two to three days.

Do I have to wait until I get my daughter's report and the panel clinic uploads the additional report on the eMedical system or can submit the application right way?

J4yWalker

Sep 1, 2018
Dear all,

Is it possible to decline an accepted CIC ITA?

I have PNP nomination and 600 points have been added to my EE profile. I accepted the CIC ITA but I do not think I can collect all the required documents within the last date.

If I decline the ITA now will I be accepted in back in the pool? And can I get an ITA in the next draw again?

Desperately waiting for an answer.
There's nothing like accepting ITA until you have formally submitted your PR application. Before completing and submitting the PR application you can always decline the invitation to go back into the pool for next draw (if you're optimistic about your CRS score).

canadiandream2018

Jul 6, 2018
There's nothing like accepting ITA until you have formally submitted your PR application. Before completing and submitting the PR application you can always decline the invitation to go back into the pool for next draw (if you're optimistic about your CRS score).
Thank you so much for replying.

One query, We (Me,Spouse and Daughter) have completed the medical tests and we received the information sheet. The panel Dr has asked for a full Paediatric Report for my daughter as she is underweight. I am expecting a report within two to three days. Unfortunately the deadline to submit the application is also 3 days :(

Do I have to wait until I get my daughter's report and the panel clinic uploads & submits the additional report on the eMedical system or can I submit the application right way by uploading the information sheet as proof of medical exam?

J4yWalker

Sep 1, 2018
Thank you so much for replying.

One query, We (Me,Spouse and Daughter) have completed the medical tests and we received the information sheet. The panel Dr has asked for a full Paediatric Report for my daughter as she is underweight. I am expecting a report within two to three days. Unfortunately the deadline to submit the application is also 3 days :(

Do I have to wait until I get my daughter's report and the panel clinic uploads & submits the additional report on the eMedical system or can I submit the application right way by uploading the information sheet as proof of medical exam?
It's better to go ahead and submit the application so you don't miss the deadline. Also include the proof of medicals and a LOE explaining that the panel physician is awaiting a full paediatric report on your daughter after which s/he will upload the medicals.

P.S. DON'T mention that it's because your daughter is underweight. That's up to the physician.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.