+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejected upon previous history of contravening admission condition but never been to Canada.

Asad Ahmad

Mar 26, 2022
Hey Muhammad Safi

You might know me. I am also your class fellow in International College of Manitoba. I also got my study permit refused twice just like you. My reason for rejection is same as yours. Don't know what to do about this. Here are my reasons for rejection. My program is also computer science.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your history of having contravened the conditions of admission on a previous stay in Canada.

Muhammad Safi

Mar 25, 2022
Hey Muhammad Safi

You might know me. I am also your class fellow in International College of Manitoba. I also got my study permit refused twice just like you. My reason for rejection is same as yours. Don't know what to do about this. Here are my reasons for rejection. My program is also computer science.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your history of having contravened the conditions of admission on a previous stay in Canada.
Sad to hear it, did you request CAIPS notes?

Muhammad Safi

Mar 25, 2022
Yes I have already requested caips notes from Canada Wiz. What are your plans ahead?
Actually I'll be deferring my admission and wait for the notes to arrive, if the issues are not repetitive I'll give it a try, if the officer raises the same points in notes again then i think there's no point of going for it again.

Asad Ahmad

Mar 26, 2022
Actually I'll be deferring my admission and wait for the notes to arrive, if the issues are not repetitive I'll give it a try, if the officer raises the same points in notes again then i think there's no point of going for it again.
Hey man. Don't give up. You know what you and I made some common mistakes in our application. I also have low grades just like you and the visa officer considered this a discrepancy. Also, you and I both are pursuing computer science and I think we have not properly been able to explain the scope of this program to the visa officer. My third point is that I also attached immovable property documents in my application to show strong family ties but I guess those ties are not good enough since you did the same thing and also got the rejection just like me. The next time I apply, I am going to attach proper bank statements of my father's export business and also make a much better affidavit. I've also already started to work on my SOP. Don't give up mate. You and I are in the same boat. I believe we can get out of this.

Reactions: Muhammad Safi

Muhammad Safi

Mar 25, 2022
Hey man. Don't give up. You know what you and I made some common mistakes in our application. I also have low grades just like you and the visa officer considered this a discrepancy. Also, you and I both are pursuing computer science and I think we have not properly been able to explain the scope of this program to the visa officer. My third point is that I also attached immovable property documents in my application to show strong family ties but I guess those ties are not good enough since you did the same thing and also got the rejection just like me. The next time I apply, I am going to attach proper bank statements of my father's export business and also make a much better affidavit. I've also already started to work on my SOP. Don't give up mate. You and I are in the same boat. I believe we can get out of this.
Really appreciate you for the motivation, also lets get in touch, drop your number in message I'll reach you out i might need a hand in getting the things going again.

Apr 3, 2022
hi, my study permit got refused again I have already been refused once now this is the second time.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your history of having contravened the conditions of admission on a previous stay in Canada

The above 2 points are the same as the first rejection letter and I tried my best to address this in re-application I also took the help of CAIPS notes but the re-application got refused too,

Now I got the earlier of two points again but, the third point is beyond my understanding I have never been to Canada in all my life, how come I have contravened the condition.

Already applied for the CAIPS notes for this one, but I am really thinking about giving up now my IELTS also expired this month If I re-apply this month would I need to do the IELTS again?

Need some advice, What should I do?
Hi there! I got the same reasons for SP refusal for my Masters program. On the same boat, waiting for Caips note. Please keep posting the updates. May our efforts bring us success!

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
So basically what the notes said that my grades in 12th seemed low and they thought the program i am trying to pursue (Computer science) does not have much scope in the country i live in, also the officer said a certificate i attached wasn't graded, apart from that he said he felt that i am independent, and mobile therefore weakening my ties.

The way i countered the grade issue is that i showed him my international and local computer science certificatations demonstrating that i am serious about my program i also attached the updated graded certificate which the officer raised his concern on, and to prove that my program has sufficient scope in my country i attached some well reputed analysis from Bloomberg which showed IT growth in my country, and lastly i attached an affidavit showing that my parents possess property in my country to strengthen the ties.
“i attached some well reputed analysis from Bloomberg which showed IT growth in my country”

Put it into your own words . Anyone can copy & paste things . It’s the easy way out .
It’s the Government. They want things to be concise .

Muhammad Safi

Mar 25, 2022
“i attached some well reputed analysis from Bloomberg which showed IT growth in my country”

Put it into your own words . Anyone can copy & paste things . It’s the easy way out .
It’s the Government. They want things to be concise .
Let me clarify my position on this, as most people think that i copy pasted an article and got away with it. First of all, i wrote my SOP in which I established this point multiple times, after that i presented statistics to further convince why, what i am saying is right, and those statistics were from Bloomberg a well known source, for reference as to where i obtained these numbers and statistics from i attached the article at the end of my application (not copy pasted). Secondly, i was successful in convincing him about the employment opportunities, which is why that point was snubbed in second refusal that means i made myself very clear. Again i am waiting for the notes of second refusal which i think would clear the position.

zeeshan_005

Aug 6, 2018
Saudi Arabia
Hello people,

mine SP also got rejected today. below are the reasons.

btw processing time for SP is 13 weeks, but i submitted my application on 4th April and 19th April they refused it. I was not expecting this fast.

1• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
2• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
3• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

The 1st two points I understand because I am not applying from the country to citizen, and I do have my brother in Canada.
What about the 3rd point? why purpose of visit?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello people,

mine SP also got rejected today. below are the reasons.

btw processing time for SP is 13 weeks, but i submitted my application on 4th April and 19th April they refused it. I was not expecting this fast.

1• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
2• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
3• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

The 1st two points I understand because I am not applying from the country to citizen, and I do have my brother in Canada.
What about the 3rd point? why purpose of visit?
Order GCMS as purpose of visit can mean many things - don’t believe you are genuine student, course not relevant to education or career, funds, travel history etc.