+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejected upon previous history of contravening admission condition but never been to Canada.

Muhammad Safi

Mar 25, 2022
hi, my study permit got refused again I have already been refused once now this is the second time.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your history of having contravened the conditions of admission on a previous stay in Canada

The above 2 points are the same as the first rejection letter and I tried my best to address this in re-application I also took the help of CAIPS notes but the re-application got refused too,

Now I got the earlier of two points again but, the third point is beyond my understanding I have never been to Canada in all my life, how come I have contravened the condition.

Already applied for the CAIPS notes for this one, but I am really thinking about giving up now my IELTS also expired this month If I re-apply this month would I need to do the IELTS again?

Need some advice, What should I do?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
hi, my study permit got refused again I have already been refused once now this is the second time.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your history of having contravened the conditions of admission on a previous stay in Canada

The above 2 points are the same as the first rejection letter and I tried my best to address this in re-application I also took the help of CAIPS notes but the re-application got refused too,

Now I got the earlier of two points again but, the third point is beyond my understanding I have never been to Canada in all my life, how come I have contravened the condition.

Already applied for the CAIPS notes for this one, but I am really thinking about giving up now my IELTS also expired this month If I re-apply this month would I need to do the IELTS again?

Any chance you were in Canada as a minor or baby with your parents?

Hehee

Star Member
Feb 28, 2022

Can you share your first gcms notes? And what you did to counter them. Then I can help.

Muhammad Safi

Mar 25, 2022
Can you share your first gcms notes? And what you did to counter them. Then I can help.
So basically what the notes said that my grades in 12th seemed low and they thought the program i am trying to pursue (Computer science) does not have much scope in the country i live in, also the officer said a certificate i attached wasn't graded, apart from that he said he felt that i am independent, and mobile therefore weakening my ties.

The way i countered the grade issue is that i showed him my international and local computer science certificatations demonstrating that i am serious about my program i also attached the updated graded certificate which the officer raised his concern on, and to prove that my program has sufficient scope in my country i attached some well reputed analysis from Bloomberg which showed IT growth in my country, and lastly i attached an affidavit showing that my parents possess property in my country to strengthen the ties.

Hehee

Star Member
Feb 28, 2022
So basically what the notes said that my grades in 12th seemed low and they thought the program i am trying to pursue (Computer science) does not have much scope in the country i live in, also the officer said a certificate i attached wasn't graded, apart from that he said he felt that i am independent, and mobile therefore weakening my ties.

The way i countered the grade issue is that i showed him my international and local computer science certificatations demonstrating that i am serious about my program i also attached the updated graded certificate which the officer raised his concern on, and to prove that my program has sufficient scope in my country i attached some well reputed analysis from Bloomberg which showed IT growth in my country, and lastly i attached an affidavit showing that my parents possess property in my country to strengthen the ties.
Which visa office was it?
1.Grade 12 grades too low or they can’t verify it if it says low I can help you easily.
2. If they found fraud wouldn’t they provide a PFL for that I am confused here
3. Property is not that good of a tie you should provide your real family or cousin as a tie!

Hehee

Star Member
Feb 28, 2022

For the computer science don’t copy from bomerang that stuff will get you rejected within seconds vo wants your own words. Computer science is a good program you should portray in your study plan that your country has a lot of scope for them and wrote some advantages for it. You will surely get it then.

Muhammad Safi

Mar 25, 2022
Which visa office was it?
1.Grade 12 grades too low or they can’t verify it if it says low I can help you easily.
2. If they found fraud wouldn’t they provide a PFL for that I am confused here
3. Property is not that good of a tie you should provide your real family or cousin as a tie!
I suppose it was abu dhabi office.

1) First the officer said grade 12 grades were low.
2) No it wasn't a fraud the certificate i attached the officer thought it was yet to be graded and didn't show actual transcript.(but in my re-application I attached the updated transcript to address his concern)

3) yes i did provide my family registration certificate which showed all my family members and their residence being in my country.

Muhammad Safi

Mar 25, 2022
For the computer science don’t copy from bomerang that stuff will get you rejected within seconds vo wants your own words. Computer science is a good program you should portray in your study plan that your country has a lot of scope for them and wrote some advantages for it. You will surely get it then.
Correction here i did not copy anything from anywhere i first explained the statistics of how great the scope is of computer science in my country, i then attached the source just so the officer can reference it.

I then re-wrote my sop in which i tried my best to portray the scope but the officer still thinks my purpose of visit is not clear.

I am so confused right now even if i defer my admission my IELTS is expired now, can I apply again with this IELTS or should i get a new one.

Hehee

Star Member
Feb 28, 2022
I suppose it was abu dhabi office.

1) First the officer said grade 12 grades were low.
2) No it wasn't a fraud the certificate i attached the officer thought it was yet to be graded and didn't show actual transcript.(but in my re-application I attached the updated transcript to address his concern)

3) yes i did provide my family registration certificate which showed all my family members and their residence being in my country.
1. I don’t think Abu Dhabi office even wants grades but I am not too sure.
2. Also can you let me know which college was it?
3. You should say you will return to your country of citizenship not residence as mostly vo gets from country of resdince as they are temporary. So it’s better you use country of citizenship my opinion.

Muhammad Safi

Mar 25, 2022
1. I don’t think Abu Dhabi office even wants grades but I am not too sure.
2. Also can you let me know which college was it?
3. You should say you will return to your country of citizenship not residence as mostly vo gets from country of resdince as they are temporary. So it’s better you use country of citizenship my opinion.
1.Well i am not sure but he just pointed that my grades were low.
2.International college of Manitoba
3.I reinstated my position of coming back multiple times provided various reasons regarding why i would return back, i am shocked that even after such emphasizes on returning back he did not change his mind.

Hehee

Star Member
Feb 28, 2022
1.Well i am not sure but he just pointed that my grades were low.
2.International college of Manitoba
3.I reinstated my position of coming back multiple times provided various reasons regarding why i would return back, i am shocked that even after such emphasizes on returning back he did not change his mind.
Oh ok. I think I can easily help you.
If you don’t mind can you share your full gcms notes you can hide the personal information then I can give you a 360 degree view point which you need to cover for the visa

Muhammad Safi

Mar 25, 2022
Oh ok. I think I can easily help you.
If you don’t mind can you share your full gcms notes you can hide the personal information then I can give you a 360 degree view point which you need to cover for the visa
Sure send me your email I'll send it to you.