+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejected upon previous history of contravening admission condition but never been to Canada.

Anonna

Oct 2, 2017
Hello house, how long does it generally take to get the CAIPS note ? Its been 36 days I applied for GCMS note but still now no email showed up! I applied through a third party named ''caips gcms reports''. I am intended for the fall and getting late for reapplying. Is there any way to track or accelearte the process or anything relevant? Does anyone faced the same ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello house, how long does it generally take to get the CAIPS note ? Its been 36 days I applied for GCMS note but still now no email showed up! I applied through a third party named ''caips gcms reports''. I am intended for the fall and getting late for reapplying. Is there any way to track or accelearte the process or anything relevant? Does anyone faced the same ?
Ask the 3rd party but due to backlogs some wait up to 90 days. No way to expedite.

Fast678

May 16, 2022
Hello Everyone, how to request CAIPs note if you don’t know anyone in canada?

today I also got rejection on the basis of

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I did my advanced diploma from Uk and bachelor from Australia. After completed my courses I came back to my home country but visa officer still I’ll not leave canada after completing my study. Should I reapply or it’s better to apply for some other country.

imreza97

Jun 28, 2022
Hi, I also got the same reasons for my refusal. I have never been to Canada or the United States to have tried to enter from there. I applied twice and below are the most recent reasons. In my first refusal, they put unemployment as a reason however with sufficient bank statements they removed it. I crossed checked two consultants and a lawyer in Canada and they said the first two reasons may easily be removed by a more detailed SOP and a few more supporting documents. However, the last reason for refusal might be because my name has matched with someone else and it may keep appearing. I also reviewed my GCMS and the reasons were low grades, progression of career, and overqualified.

I applied for a post-graduate certificate in Marketing and Data Analytics at Centennial College. My degree is a Business Bachelors Degree from Monash University with a major in Economics, but have gathered experience of one year in Marketing hence my course selection. My grades are low but the college has granted me admission. The selected course is only allowed if one holds a bachelor's degree.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your history of having contravened the conditions of admission on a previous stay in Canada

I did not reapply as I was suggested it would be better for a judicial review in this case, however that costs extra. I hope this somehow helps. I also want to know what you have done recently while in this situation. Also, does anyone know if this affects my chances of applying for studies in the UK?