Rejected thrice..need advice and guidance..kindly suggest

Imrankhan2093

Sep 18, 2015
My profile
10-68%
12-78%
Bcom(2014)-57%
Ielts 6.5 band

I have completed my b.com in 2014 and then applied for diploma in business management at northern lights college.
I got my rejection for the last September intake stating OTHER REASONS. Then applied for caips they stated that I already posses a degree and applied for level diploma which is not a reasonable progression in studies.

Then I again applied for January intake, I explained them properly why I wanted to take diploma as I want to do CPA and this will help to get some papers exempted in CPA.But got rejection again OTHER REASONS. I didn't apply for caips that time becoz I knew they weren't satisfied with my reason.

After two times rejection I changed my course to PG diploma in BM and applied on 2nd Dec under non spp.
Got rejection again and the reason was OTHER reasons as before.
I am confused now what to do and how to move ahead.
Kindly help!!!

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Imrankhan2093 said:
My profile
10-68%
12-78%
Bcom(2014)-57%
Ielts 6.5 band

I have completed my b.com in 2014 and then applied for diploma in business management at northern lights college.
I got my rejection for the last September intake stating OTHER REASONS. Then applied for caips they stated that I already posses a degree and applied for level diploma which is not a reasonable progression in studies.

Then I again applied for January intake, I explained them properly why I wanted to take diploma as I want to do CPA and this will help to get some papers exempted in CPA.But got rejection again OTHER REASONS. I didn't apply for caips that time becoz I knew they weren't satisfied with my reason.

After two times rejection I changed my course to PG diploma in BM and applied on 2nd Dec under non spp.
Kindly help!!!

1. Your consultant left no efforts to ruined your profile. How does it make sense to pursue a diploma course when you are already a degree holder. For fourth time, you will need some 'significant change', chances are slim to none.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I agree with J5M. Something significant needs to change in order for you to be approved.

I would work for a few years at a good job within your own country before trying to apply again. Alternatively, you could take another degree or diploma in your home country and make sure you score much higher marks than you did in your bachelor degree.

Right now you don't look like a genuine student.

dental15

Oct 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Imrankhan2093 said:
My profile
10-68%
12-78%
Bcom(2014)-57%
Ielts 6.5 band
Kindly help!!!
Try Australia or New Zealand. Canada has no good economic. The oil price is dropping and the exchange rate is low.

You are deserve to go to a better country. No need to depend on Canada.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Imrankhan2093 said:
I am waiting for my caips notes again. Meanwhile what am I supposed to do? Shall I find or apply another college.?
like scylla and J5M have said before. Work in ur home country and take up another course in ur home country and after a couple of years try for masters if possible. Working in ur home country would increase ur chances for PR and also to get a job here.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Imrankhan2093 said:
I am waiting for my caips notes again. Meanwhile what am I supposed to do? Shall I find or apply another college.?
No - don't bother.

With three refusals you need to forget about Canada for at least a year (if not more).