+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejected PR application - Redo Medical Exam?

thilinael

Mar 17, 2018
Hi there,

My PR application was rejected a few days back on the ground that one of my PCC certificates was incorrect, which I will rectify for the next submission.

However, considering the fact that I did my medical exam 3 weeks back and assuming I get the invitation around 2 weeks later from now, do I have to redo my medical exam or can I just submit the same results as that what I had for my first submission?

smart_eagle

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Hi there,

My PR application was rejected a few days back on the ground that one of my PCC certificates was incorrect, which I will rectify for the next submission.

However, considering the fact that I did my medical exam 3 weeks back and assuming I get the invitation around 2 weeks later from now, do I have to redo my medical exam or can I just submit the same results as that what I had for my first submission?
No need to redo medicals. They are valid for one year and you can reuse the same.

dap87

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
Hi there,

No need to redo the medical.